The 'BIG' 4 stone Challenge....Anyone can join :)

I posted on WeMITTS.. Im going to gate crash the party hehe, will start from my restart date of the 25th of May... pushing it a bit but I'll give it a go :)

Never to late :)

I posted in both sections to get more people involved :)

First WI of June and I gained :( well that 1lb is another one to lose now along with the other 50 odd i wanna lose
first gain in over 12 weeks so gotta oull it back......

got my replacement Wii Fit Plus Disc today so tonight i start back on the Wii hoping to get that bronze piggy turn silver by the end of June xxxx
have a great day, week, month incase i forget i post on this thread sorry im a little inactive on here guys
will try harder xxxx loves to you all
Lyns xxx

sorry to hear that you gained a pound... im sure you will be able to get rid of that horrid squatter sooner or later.

im having a good week so far, so hoping to be able to smash some of those pounds away.

Hi all,
Congrats on the losses folks! May was rubbish for me, but I weighed in on Wednesday night for the first time in June and I'd lost 2lbs! Which I know aint much but considering how rubbish it's been lately I was really chuffed. I went out on Sat night with some friends for the first time in ages and was worried about whether I'd end up putting on because of it, but I managed to restrain myself and only have soft drinks in the pub AND said 'no' to the end of night take away (a mini triumph for me!) and I think all that combined with the hours of dancing we did seem to have done the trick and kickstarted June... just need to go out every week now! Hurrah for renewed motivation and bring on June's losses! Good luck to everyone else!
x

Well done on the losses everyone!

My next weigh in isnt until Tuesday but my sneeky mid way point weigh in shows another 2lb loss yay so going in the right direction.

Dont feel too bad on the 1lb gain losing me! It might not be a pound of actual weight gain, could just be water. Good luck for next weeks weigh in

Losing me - Dont worry about the 1lb it will be gone in no time :)

OneFineDay - Well done 2lbs is great

xxx

I'm confused are there two threads for this challenge? :confused:

i lost 3lbs this week! WOOOP WOOOP

:clap: well done Kes xxx Bring it on June gonna be a good month xxx

good luck everyone hope its a good week for all xx

Well done Kes! I lost another 2lbs this week too - I've now lost more in the last 2 weeks than in the whole month of May. Here's hoping it continues... fingers crossed! Good luck to everyone for the week ahead!

yes good luck... i dont think my weight loss it going to be as good this week... but maybe thats because im tired today and in a bit of a :( mood

Hey everyone,

very quiet in here :) Where are you all ?

Been a gorgeous weekend, got on with loads of college work and been good with food, regardless of any tempting thoughts :)

Weigh day tomorrow, fingers crossed for a loss instead of another STS or gain!!!

hey nee, had a lovely weekend thanks! good luck for you wi tomorrow. i lost another pound this week, so thats 14 down so far, 42 more to go!

yes nee we are all hoping we and you have a loss this week...

hoping as you know for a 2-3lbs loss... lets hope that happens!!

it looks like its about to absolutely chuck it down with rain out there at the moment, but its been an absoluetly lovely weekend..

i went shopping and i fit into size 14 tops! i cant believe it!! woop woop!

Well done hun, thats great 1 stone gone forever Woo Hoo xx

Been so good today will be gutted if I dont see a change thats a loss of course as been pretty good most of this week too :)

To finish the day off, gonna take the dogs out for a walk only for around half hour but it all helps I suppose.

Will post in the morning with update xx

yes nee we are all hoping we and you have a loss this week...

hoping as you know for a 2-3lbs loss... lets hope that happens!!

it looks like its about to absolutely chuck it down with rain out there at the moment, but its been an absoluetly lovely weekend..

i went shopping and i fit into size 14 tops! i cant believe it!! woop woop!

Also looks like its about to chuck it down here too, should make my little walk more fun no doubt hee hee

Well done for fitting into size 14 Woop!! I cant remember the last time I wore size 14 :(

I did a sneaky Weigh this morning and was still showing the same of 18.5!!! but been really strict today and yesterday (on top of any good days this week) so praying for a loss!

I seem to be in a mad limbo of shooting around between 18.5 and 18.10 so I wanna break this tomorrow, anything below 18.5 and Ill be the happiest person in the world ha ha

Morning,

I weighed and have lost 1 lb, its not alot but really happy to see a new number YaY

x

yayayayayayayay
well done nee!!!

gutted about my half a blooming pound!!!! cant believ ethat....
there goes my 2-3lbs i wanted to lose!!
right off to the treadmil.. i dont want a repeat of last week's silly stupid low number, and i want big!!! lol
(i will prob be dead at the end of next week with the amount of exercise i have planned!)

-2lbs

4 stone lost :)

well done ria!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back