The 'BIG' 4 stone Challenge....Anyone can join :)

Thanks kez! only 2 1/2 stone to go!

Pants! This week I've managed to put back on the 2lbs I lost last week. Just when I think I've got the hang of it too! The really annoying thing though is that I can't see what I'm particularly doing different in good weeks and bad weeks - it's not like I had cake or takeaway or anything. Ugh, time for a rethink and a double down on efforts for this week! Hope everyone else is faring better than me! :wave_cry: Best of luck for this week... I'm now off to add that 2lb back on to my stats. How infuriating! But hopefully it'll not be for long... new goal is to take it back off (and more) by next week! Right, here we go!

Hi people :)

Hope everyone is doing ok, I havent been on much due to internet issues!

Been ok food wise, not been as strict but still all good choices. Hope I can keep it up over the weekend for a loss on Monday

x

Hi people :)

Hope everyone is doing ok, I havent been on much due to internet issues!

Been ok food wise, not been as strict but still all good choices. Hope I can keep it up over the weekend for a loss on Monday

x

Hello hunny! hope you are well! Good to see you still fighting the good fight!

Hope you have a fab weekend!

Lotsa love

xxxxxx

Hello hunny! hope you are well! Good to see you still fighting the good fight!

Hope you have a fab weekend!

Lotsa love

xxxxxx

Hey you,

Yes indeed, always fighting...not getting very far but definately fighting.

Hope your feeling abit better hun

x

hey Nee...
hows things going?

i lost a pound last week...

ive started a new challenge (for the 15th November.) as thats when ive got to have lost weight by....
(hope you dont mind me doing that..)

feel free to join it if you want...
:)

Hi Folks,
Hope you're all doing well - I've had internet probs so not been able to check in for a few weeks but hopefully everything's sorted now! After putting on those 2lbs a few weeks ago, I then took them back off the next week then lost another 1lb last week. Yeay! I have my next weigh in tomorrow but have a feeling I'll stay the same this week. Anyway, hopefully everyone else is doing ok! :)

good luck with your weigh in!

Hi again, and thanks Kes - it looks like your well wishes worked - another 1lb off! I really didn't think I would lose any this week but I'm so pleased I did. Creeping closer to my next goal of 14st now, I'm only 1lb off it... here's hoping I reach it (or shoot past it!) next weigh in! Hope everyone else is doing well too!

Count me in too! also got about 4 stone to shed, only just joined this site and started my diet/exercise plan today
x

How is it going??? I just joined the site, have around 4 to lose as well. Saw your thread and wanted to say good luck. Would like to join in too! x

how you going nee???

Hey Nee, sent you an e-mail. did you get it? Judi x

hey Nee...
hows things going?

i lost a pound last week...

ive started a new challenge (for the 15th November.) as thats when ive got to have lost weight by....
(hope you dont mind me doing that..)

feel free to join it if you want...
:)

Hey Kes, All going pretty poo hee hee ....Of course I dont mind, I have been the crappest hostess ever recently, so goodluck with it and ill have a nosey ha

Hi Folks,
Hope you're all doing well - I've had internet probs so not been able to check in for a few weeks but hopefully everything's sorted now! After putting on those 2lbs a few weeks ago, I then took them back off the next week then lost another 1lb last week. Yeay! I have my next weigh in tomorrow but have a feeling I'll stay the same this week. Anyway, hopefully everyone else is doing ok! :)

Well done hun YAY xx

Hi guys, I'm new to the site; is it too late to join?

never too late :) Goodluck sweets x

How is it going??? I just joined the site, have around 4 to lose as well. Saw your thread and wanted to say good luck. Would like to join in too! x

Indeed, join in, Goodluck with shifting the pounds xx

how you going nee???

Arrgghhh Awfull hee hee

Hey Nee, sent you an e-mail. did you get it? Judi x

Hey flower, Yes just seen your messages and have replied, missed you xx

------------------------------------------------------------

Hope everyone is doing ok?

I admitt I have been bloooooming rubbish, eating everything, not being able to control myself and now my scales battery's have died so I cant even weigh (which may be a blessing :)) there not the normal AA batteries there them weird round ones so might go out and get some today.

Im hoping to try and get some control back today and attempt to get back on track, Im thinking there is no way to meet my september challange but I want to carry on, especially with you guys and hope you will all stay with me??

xxx

Of course we'll stay with you Nee! Don't beat yourself up about falling off the wagon, we all do it (I've had a particular weakness for Mint Aero this week so I've not lost anything recently, ugh) but it's important just to pick yourself up and start again. Draw a line under the last week or two and start again from today. Revisit your goal and remember why you are doing it, and think of all the good you've done so far, not the little slip ups that are bound to happen. You've come so far already and you are totally capable of getting to your goal in the end, as are we all, we've just got to keep going forward. And even if some weeks it's only a little step at a time, a little step is better than nothing. Hope you feel better and get the control back soon. Wishing you well!

Hi - I joined this challenge wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back at the beginning of March. I lost about 7 pounds on SW, gave up, gained it back and more, went on holiday in May. Decided enough was enough and decided to give CD a try at the beginning of June.

I'm 33 pounds down now and so realise I might still succeed in this challenge!! I would need to lose another 23 pounds by 6 September so am going to give it a go.

Of course we'll stay with you Nee! Don't beat yourself up about falling off the wagon, we all do it (I've had a particular weakness for Mint Aero this week so I've not lost anything recently, ugh) but it's important just to pick yourself up and start again. Draw a line under the last week or two and start again from today. Revisit your goal and remember why you are doing it, and think of all the good you've done so far, not the little slip ups that are bound to happen. You've come so far already and you are totally capable of getting to your goal in the end, as are we all, we've just got to keep going forward. And even if some weeks it's only a little step at a time, a little step is better than nothing. Hope you feel better and get the control back soon. Wishing you well!

Thanks hun, Im sure ill get back on track eventually.

How are you doing?

Hi - I joined this challenge wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back at the beginning of March. I lost about 7 pounds on SW, gave up, gained it back and more, went on holiday in May. Decided enough was enough and decided to give CD a try at the beginning of June.

I'm 33 pounds down now and so realise I might still succeed in this challenge!! I would need to lose another 23 pounds by 6 September so am going to give it a go.

Well done you, how are you finding CD?

First week over, i have lost 3lb:D...got another 4 stone and 4lb to go to get to my 9st target...

Can i be in your gang!! :wave_cry:

x

6 pounds off this week :D I might actually succeed in my first ever 'long' challenge!

Really enjoying CD Nee. I have never done it before and always said I would never do it. The reality was, I didn't think I could do it and so saying 'it isn't for me' was just hiding the thoughts of failure.

Back