'The Big Fat Truth about Low Fat Food" BBC3

Yes, the sugar you get in fruit is naturally occurring rather than refined. The 90g will refer to refined sugar such as you find in cakes, sweets, choc etc. There is a thread on here somewhere saying that you have to point fruit after you have your 5 a day but to be honest, I've never heard of that before! I eat fruit like you wouldnt believe - much more than 5 portions a day, and have had brilliant losses still....

Yes, the sugar you get in fruit is naturally occurring rather than refined. The 90g will refer to refined sugar such as you find in cakes, sweets, choc etc. There is a thread on here somewhere saying that you have to point fruit after you have your 5 a day but to be honest, I've never heard of that before! I eat fruit like you wouldnt believe - much more than 5 portions a day, and have had brilliant losses still....

ace thankyou!!! :D very helpful! :) guessing this is the same as my muller light yogs then as it states "natural from milk and fruit" when it says the sugar informtion! :) very handy thankyou again! bring on the fruit! hehe :) xxx

Very interesting viewing!!

This programme made me realise how important it is to eat naturally low in fat foods! and not rely on weight wacther branded food, for example making your own meals so you can control whats in them and eating alot of fruit and veg, this programme definatly made me think twice about buying certain products!

Back