1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

~*THE BIG RESTART*~

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Starlit_Cazza, 12 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Well i have been arsing about now for about the last month. Incredibly I have only gained back a few pounds (which i regained right when I started eating again) and have managed to maintain at that same weight. Hoping those extra pounds will just drop off this first week :D

So anyway, I went out last night and had a lovely big birthday meal. Today I am having a bit of a carb wind down, and tomorrow I am back on 100% SS.

NO EXCUSES

I WILL SS ALL THE WAY TO CHRISTMAS, AND I WILL GET ANOTHER 3 STONE OFF

Anyone with me?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Fizzy

Fizzy Well-Known Member

I really need to re-start!!! Can't seem to get my head around it though. Seeing my CDC in the morning too and im not looking forward to it!!!!

4. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

Good luck to you both x x x

5. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

im with u bish bosh im just ova a week in2 restart and i like u arsed about ... i wanna lose 3 stone b4 chrimo so im with u on that all the way!!!! u go 4 it and good luck xx

6. Boo

Boo Well-Known Member

I'm with you Bish Bosh. I want to get another 3 stone off in time for christmas & am day 2 into restart.

We can do it.
    xx

7. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

I'm with you too hun, restarting on Tuesday after arsing around for last few weeks ;) I want 2 stone off by Christmas :D

8. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

hey hun and good luck with the restart,
    why dont you sign up for the "3st off for christmas challenge" on the cd forum,
    all the best ,
    elaine x