The Big VLCD Meet - 30th September - Henry's Bar

OK I seem to not be working so should be able to come down as long as my Dad can have the kids.

Can someone confirm the address as posted about it on the Pink Site and want to confirm where it is.

Ta

Mike

Its at Henry's Bar in Picadilly, London....which is practically next door to Green Park Station (Picadilly and Jubilee lines on the tube)....

Hope to see you there! :)

:D :D That's right, daaaaaaaaaaaalink!! :D

you know how much I love these meet ups, unfortunately I wont be able to make this one....life is very hectic at the moment I move on Friday so gonna need the next couple of weekends to sort myself out, have a glass of water on me, and dont forget to let me know when the next meet up is, and any juicy gossip xxx

Well I am definitely now coming as everything is sorted!!

Will be nice to put faces and voices to names and smilies!

Mike

Is everyone else still going?

Icemoose aka Mike
Summerskye aka Sharon
Texasgirl aka Victoria
Diva aka Gayle
Hdpink aka Hels
IreneH aka Irene
kitteh aka Cat
Isis aka Lacey
Mimosa23 aka Chloe
Amanda aka Loopy
Bubbles aka Vicky
Ajax aka Angela
Powderedjourney aka Yvonne
JFC aka Jenny
Bakerfa aka Anja
Racietracie aka Tracie

You should have said!! I am a sucker for a musical!!

I LOVE BLOOD BROTHERS!! Seen it about 30 times.

M.

lol I have say here thinking I haven't heard of the full month, sounds like my cambridge calendar! Then I realise you meant monty LMFAO!!!!

oh no!
i rushed writing it!

Its coz i got excited about writing about the full Monty!
Y'see I had front row seats on many occasions and well I wouldn't normally get to see soooo many john thomas's in their full glory in one night!!!

yes, meant THE FULL MONTY

HA HA

Ok have just booked my train on trainline!

What a bargain!!

Is only £20 return from Yarmouth

M.

I need to try to sort out some childcare - my hub has had a bloomin meeting postponed to this sat (sposed to have been last sat) so can't stay with my girlies.

Should be able to sort though

Drat, drat and double drat!!! I'm not going to be able to make it on Saturday now......still in chaos with recent house move!!!

Have a good time guys!!! :)

Back