Suffolk & Surrounding Weight Loss Surgery Support

ditzyangeluk

Are there any people that have had Weight Loss Surgery, or thinking about it in the Suffolk or surrounding areas of the UK?

We have friendly, informative meetings in Ipswich for anyone interested in Weight Loss Surgery, those that are pre-op, post-op, NHS or self-funded. They are informal 'get togethers' & general chat amongst people that have had or are seeking surgery

Support Group Meetings are held at the Belstead Arms, Radcliffe Drive, Ipswich, IP2 9NU from 1pm to 4pm on the first Saturday afternoon of each month (next meeting 7th February 2009)

You are welcome to bring a friend for support if you wish - along with any clothing, of any size, that you wish to pass on or sell.

Please drop me a line if interested or for further details [email protected] or check website www.freewebs.com/wls-ips

Hi,
I'm having a band fited on 25th February. I live just south of Ipswich and would be very interested in coming along to the next meeting. Could you let me know if you have anything planned?????
Thanks

Apologies for not posting sooner but the next meeting was in jeopardy due to a couple of people being unable to attend because of ops (one of whom was our bander!)

HOWEVER, all systems go ... our next meeting will be on the first Saturday afternoon of March which is the 8th, from 1pm to 5pm. (Usually at the Belstead Arms but this is to be announced for definite when confirmed!)

Our Bander will be there & he will be an invaluable sourse of information for you I am sure. Also, others that have had Weight Loss Surgery are more than happy to share experiences.

Please feel free to check out the website or email me direct Expose Email if there is anything I can help with or you require further information

WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY SUPPORT GROUP MEETING

Saturday 4th April

at THE BEAGLE, Old Hadleigh Road ~ Sproughton ~ Ipswich ~ IP8 3AR

from 1pm to 4pm
For anyone interested in Weight Loss Surgery, those that are pre-op, post-op, NHS or self-funded
Informal 'get togethers' & general chat amongst people that have had or are seeking surgery
(You are welcome to bring a friend for support if you wish)
Any ideas for meetings or 'chat', give me a hoy & please contact me at any time regarding any quetions you may have about the meetings or if you are coming along so I can look out for you
At present our current 'regular meeters' consist of a Bander, 3 Bypassers (done at different places with different experiences post-op!) & a pre-opper! As well as 'dropper-inners'!! So quite a varied group!

SUFFOLK ...

I used to run a Weight Loss Surgery Support Group in Ipswich but, due to lack of support from people and the 'professionals' I terminated. HOWEVER .. I have been thinking of starting up a POST Weight Loss Surgery Group for people who are a at least a year after surgery ... Any interest

Hi,

I'm in Ipswich and am looking at attending a local support group. I expect to stay in Ipswich until February, my surgery is in 2.5 weeks (on pre-op now). It would be good to meet up with other 'losers' in the area.

Marcus

Hi,

I'm in Ipswich and am looking at attending a local support group. I expect to stay in Ipswich until February, my surgery is in 2.5 weeks (on pre-op now). It would be good to meet up with other 'losers' in the area.

Marcus

I am sorry but the support group no longer exists due to lack of interest and support, from people and the medical profession.

Very sorry

Back