The Biggest Loser- Inspiration!

LouiseMc

Hey Guys
Im just writing this post to say how much i think The Biggest Loser isan inspiration to me! sometimes when i cant carry on i just watch that and it reminds me how hard work achieving your goal is worth it!
fair enough there doing extreme exercising but i still think it shows the same message!!..
Does anyone else watch it?! and agree's??

Me; I loved the USA one with Ashley in- she was so inspiring in how you could see the transformation in her from week to week and she looks bloody gorgeous now in before/after photos :)

ive never really watched the american one- the one i watch is australia but i no what you mean every week you see changes!x

i also watch the Austalian one I LOVE IT.!!, i follow it loyally!!, shannah and michelle are awesome trainers, and all the contestants are so insperational!!

i'm sad i watch them all lol

i've just downloaded tuesday nights usa one and am about to watch it, it was a little weird at first with no Jillian.

loved the last australian one, it was so different with the 4 trainers.

i speak to arthur sometimes on facebook he is really motivating and still pushing through, same with courtney.

as you probably can tell i'm a biggest loser addict :D from the first day they start to the finalle is amazing.

i'm sad i watch them all lol

i've just downloaded tuesday nights usa one and am about to watch it, it was a little weird at first with no Jillian.

loved the last australian one, it was so different with the 4 trainers.

i speak to arthur sometimes on facebook he is really motivating and still pushing through, same with courtney.

as you probably can tell i'm a biggest loser addict :D from the first day they start to the finalle is amazing.
Im the same watch every one!! it takes over my weekend a bit tho!

you sound like my friend who is juggling at least 3 series on sky lol.

can't wait for the new aussie one to start early next year, that commando phwoar.

I no just finished series 4 but instead of series 5 theyve put USA on so bit bummed out :( lool x

Back