The Biggest Loser on Wii

That happened to me after the sections, one minute baby was there next minute nothing, the belly just deflated but stayed saggy :( i saw other girls leaving the hospital a few days after having their baby and they still looked pregnant, at the time i thought great my tummy has gone, but it hadnt obviously just deflated like a balloon, all wrinkly and horrible:(

Same here! :) I was thinking the same thing, half the mums still looked preggers and I was quietly smug think "oooh lucky me!" but its not a gift its a curse, going down gradually is the key I think, like in weight loss too much too soon leaves u with saggy skin, your skin just cnt keep up :(

I hate it cuz I was 18 when I had my daughter and I suddenly had the body of a 50yr old! and my tummy has never got any better so dnt think it will now, every1 says "tone up! but its my skin not my muscles have tried everything so am just keeping the "look good IN clothes" in mind cuz fat or thin my tummy aint gonna get any better I dnt think.

I know this is prob a horrible thing to say, cuz I obviously dnt wish this on others or anything but I am glad I aint the only one, its kinda reasuring in a way:eek:

lol same here I think ;) dnt expect my boobs will be up to much either, I always seem to lose weight on my boobs before anywhere else, my bra's r getting too big already doh!

Its just sods law aint it! Why cnt it be you lose the weight of your stomach first???? lol ;)

Rach....once your thighs and hips start losing it you find the stomach is next....my belly apron has lifted and is less in sqodge lol......

LOL!!! Love the term "belly apron"!!

I think mine's lifted too, and I think my strutting at zumba has started to get things moving around my waist, I haven't got as much of a "shelf" to rest my hands on if you know what I mean!!

I need my bingo wings to go fly off, I'm hoping my swimming will help these!!! I would say that even though I am well insulated all over, my bingo wings are my biggest worry, especially with summer and t-shirts coming up!!

lol its so funny what we call our bodies......its great when you can see the change in it.......

i can really see maybe more feel the difference in my thighs lately, they feel more toned :) I was looking into getting a treadmill like you booboo, but cant really afford it and nowhere to keep it so going to do the jogging on the wii fit game, i think its probably as good as anything!!

Its amazing how your legs change.....I can fold my treadmill which makes it easier to place Rach...and it takes ifit cards which are good workouts....
I used to do the running on wii.....but i must say i do love my new machine!!

Hope your ok today :)

lol...have a great day Rach :)

Back