The Biggest Loser on Wii

Its difficult because most people say I dnt keep junk food in the house so I wnt be tempted but I have a partner who cnt eat what he wants and not gain a lb (which makes me want to hurt him sometimes lol) and a 7 year old who is VeRy tall and VeRy thin so she can eat what she wants too (but Im just pleased for her lol dnt want her to have the same struggles Ive had all my life with weight) so there is always loads of yummy junk food in my house its very tempting but Im staying strong :)

Even turned down battered sausage, cheesy chips and curry sauce from the chippy last night. While they scoffed out I cooked my waffles and beans

I still have left over choccies and things from Xmas....I am not tempted by them as all I think about is the fat in them .......I only buy healthy foods now and Daz eats what I eat....i keep thinking to myself how hard it is to lose a pound of fat and thinking nothing fattening is worth eating to put myself through this again :)

OMG! so pleased with myself. Im now on day 10 and I haven't had so much as a little cheat (yet lol :)) I had coffee with my friends 2day but because I am limiting my coffee intake, I didnt have any other coffee 2 day so I cud have 2 with my friends, which is what I normally allow myself and I even resisted the JUMBO size box of milk tray my friend was handing around! I didn't even have one! Have to admit have had a few sinfull thought about them this evening (Im only human and chocs my thing! ;)) BUT I haven't caved at all. I know its still early days yet but Im just so pleased with myself normally I would have said sod it! and eaten my body weight in chocolate!

Oh yeah! and I turned down a chocolate gateau last night, but I even served it out on plates for other people but didnt even lick my finger! Yay me!!

Sorry I prob sound a bit of a sad-act but this is such an acheivement and u have to celebrate the little victorys :D

You dont sound sad at all. i am exactly the same when it comes to chocolate. But i havent been quite as good as you have at times lol, i have been known to have a nibble of chocolate lol. Cheese is a down fall of mine too, i cant resist a little bit when i am grating it for everyone else!! So well done you for resisting :D

Thanks Rach :)

But you have been doing this alot longer than my measly 10 days so dnt be too hard on yourself!, You are doing brill and your weight seems to be dropping off so dnt think you can have really cheated that much.

I fully expect I will have moments of weakness, we wudnt be human if we didnt but thats why I think its important to celebrate a little when we do manage to resist :)

i have given in to fried burger and onions, with cheese and fried sausage sandwiched, oops but i enjoyed them and i know i will never be able to give certain things up completely so have to work them in somehow :) I will admit i did find it easier in the first few weeks, and i do sometimes find it hard now!!

You have made a great start and i am sure you will get to your goal weight in no time :D

Well done Bridesmaid ....
resisting food is a great achievement ....I always see that as the success of my future:)
Your doing so well keep it up :)

Thanks booboocraig :) it is a great feelin!

Cheers Rach, hope so ;) My boyf is getting a bit cross about this diet he thinks Im not eating enuf and says he is worried Im starving myself, have tried to assure him Im not but feel like he is watching me like a hawk lol makes me a bit cross really I know his heart is in the right place and my mum says I shud feel lucky I have a guy who isn't pressuring me to be thin or putting me down but I just feel he is making this harder for me by trying to make me eat more, like Im a child who cant look after herself! Im not stupid Im trying to do it in a healthy way. he just says he loves me for whats inside not out and its a lovely sentiment but he is one of those people that can eat what he wants so he cant understand this the way we can. He will never know the feeling of looking in a mirror and hating what you see, or not feeling sexy, or only wearing black so your lumps and bumps dnt show grrrrr!

Okay rant over! lol I do love him very much :) feel a bit mean now :(

aw you are lucky to have a boyfriend who isnt at you to lose weight, i think thats really sweet that he is so worried!! I can understand that it could get to you at times too though, feeling like he is watching what you eat, i am glad he is supporting you though. My hubby is great, he tells me i'm disappearing on him lol, (no where near to that stage anyway) but its nice to hear that he notices i am losing weight!! They are good for something sometimes lol!!

I think we are very lucky as there is so many men out there who want there woman to be a size zero, when they are not made to be that size!! I'm the same as you for wearing black to TRY and hide it all, although since i have started losing weight i have introduced some colour to my clothes!!

I know we are lucky aren't we?! :) feel a bit of a cow now :( lol just had to get it off my chest. I know his intentions were good I just wish he could see where Im coming from but it does beat the hell outta a bloke who puts u down and pressures u to be skinny. I really should appreciate what Ive got. He hates skinny girls he is always commenting how stick thin girls are off putting :)

Awww bless ur hubby! just goes to show you can def see a difference if even a man has noticed lol ;) makes it feel worthwhile doesn't it

My wardrobe has sooooo much black in it my mum says if I ever bought something colourfull she'd faint! lol I do like colour just dnt feel as comfortable in it dnt think its very flattering for me as Im quite odd shaped

I know exactly what you mean, i have so many bulges lol, and i do think colours show them up more, well they seem to anyway, maybe its just in my imagination!! I have put some starting pictures on, and then some 39lb down, but i cant see the difference myself, even though i know i have lost weight!! My hubby always says whats good about a skinny girls theres nothing to hold onto, but i think i take that to another level i have too much to hold onto lol!!

39lbs! wow! go you!! :D you must be doing something right! and I bet u can DEF see the difference, your like me, I'M my biggest critic!

To be honest I have no desire to be scary skinny I have boobs and an ass and Ive had a child so my hips are wider I just dont like my big flabby tummy and wud love to put on a bra and not worry about what it looks like from the back! lol I wanna be able to look at every1 else my age and not feel instantly bad about myself, and wanna share clothes with my sisters not my mum! lol

you could be me talking there!! I dont want to be skinny i just want to feel happy with myself and comfortable!! I too have hada 2 kids so i know i will never be skinny, not naturally anyway!! I also had 2 c-sections so my tummy muscles are not great, :( i dont know if i will ever get full feeling back in my tummy!! But i have 2 gorgeous children from it!!

I am definitely my biggest critic, i am always picking at myself and putting myself down, my hubby goes mad when i do it!!

Its a hard habit to get out of isn't it? Really wanna try tho cuz else u get to the point where u will never be happy with yourself cuz no-one's perfect so u will never b happy (sounds easy enuf but its not! lol ;))

I think its a confidence thing for me aswell, so hopefully when I lose my weight and get my confidence bk I will learn not to be so critical about myself. Its a bad habbit from years of pointing out my flaws b4 some1 else did (fat kid defence mechanism!)

I had the same defence mechanism, make fun of myself before anyone else go the chance, it was the only way i felt i could be at the time!! Although i have to say i was quite lucky that i didnt get picked on the way some do, i think its worse for kids nowadays, they can be really cruel!! What makes me laugh (ok this is gonna sound evil) some of the people i went school with were quite slim and now they have put on loads of weight, just shows no on can escape it!! Oh i sound really bad now!!

I dont think i will ever be truly happy with myself, like you say no one is perfect, although there is alot who like to think they are!! I know soo many like that!! Ok so we all have to love ourselves, but not to that extent i am sure!! I know i am probably going to be left with excess skin and this really scares me :(

I have the same problem When I had my daughter 7 years ago I got really big in the tummy and Im still left with "baggy" skin at the bottom and Ive tried everything! It just wont go so If im gonna lose 2 more stone its gonna look even friggin worse!! So either way Im screwed lol Im either overweight which makes me feel bad about myself or I lose what I wanna lose and have horrible hangy skin on my stomach! BUT atleast Id look good with clothes ON I will just have to never be naked again! lol

Have even tried googling how to get rid of it but the only answer seems to be surgery which I cnt afford and prob wudnt have even if I cud cuz Im a wuss! lol

I had two c-sections, so i dont even have a lot of feeling in my tummy, its numb at the bottom!! So definitely saggy skin for me, but like you i wouldnt dare to have surgery even if i could afford it. I know i had surgery for the c-sections but its not something i would of ever chosen to have!! But like you said, once i look good in clothes i will be happy!!

Hope you dont mind me saying it but, your not that heavy, i just couldnt imagine you having excess skin!! Apologies in advance if you dont like me saying that :eek:

I have a marshmallow belly through having hysterectomy then corrective surgery....like you Rach I can't feel most of it...but I'm finding it's not as big as it was ....I think when your legs and hips tone your belly starts to shed weight.......:)
Although I'm able to have this corrected I will never go under a surgeons knife again no matter what.....and personally I don't think it's worth the risk for the sake of vanity......yes I want to be slimmer but we have to learn to respect and appreciate ourselves for who we are....we have to gain confidence and stand proud !
:):)

No I dnt mind u saying Rach! :) I have got just really lose skin at the very bottom of my stomach from pregnancy dnt know why?? I was quite small all thru my pregnancy right up until I was about 7 months then almost over night I got ridiculously huge in the stomach, (my mum was astonished, she has had 4 kids but never seen nothing like it) and as soon as I had my daughter It just went completely empty (the same day) hardly any bulge just a big sack of empty skin and the most hurrendous stretch marks you have ever see, my stretch marks r honestly shocking, never seen anyone with them as bad as min but they just on my tummy where I got that huge so quickly

Thinking maybe cuz of the timeline and suddeness maybe my skin just didnt have time to stretch properly or shrink bk it was just one extreme 2 another:( just unlucky I guess

I also have this weird seperation in the middle, bottom of my tummy like my muscles/skin is tighter in the middle than on each side kinda looks like sashed curtains

Back