The Biggest Loser (Percentage) 6 month Team Challenge

Excited!!! Good luck everyone, come on you purples xx

Go Team Purple! xx

Blue team woop woop ! I can't make my text blue on my phone! :( well I can't make it any colour! Good luck everyone!

Go purple team!!!! X

Also can I go for a loss of 50 lbs to put me at goal. Eeeeek that sounds miles away Xx

Go green team :)

Too late to join? Just saw this :/

Thats fine Holly :) u can totally do that in 6 months :D

Course not too late Leanne. Need last weeks weight, WI day and target x

Purpled said:
Blue team woop woop ! I can't make my text blue on my phone! :( well I can't make it any colour! Good luck everyone!

Hello team mate!! Go blue team yay!!! X

Hi there! Just saw this...can I join?
Last weeks weight 192 lbs, wi day Friday and I would like to lose 35.5 lbs
Thanks! X

Of course u can :) welcome x

Love it when you pull out the "clothes that will never fit' pile and a pair of skinny jeans pulls up with ease. They are size 14 though so no where near half of you skinnys yet, but I remember having to practically show horn then on lol. Love weightwatchers Xx

A 2.5 lbs loss for me please :)

I'll join :) Start weight yesterday 18st 9 and goal to loose 28lbs I WI on Sunday :)

hollyjayneratcliffe said:
Love it when you pull out the "clothes that will never fit' pile and a pair of skinny jeans pulls up with ease. They are size 14 though so no where near half of you skinnys yet, but I remember having to practically show horn then on lol. Love weightwatchers Xx

Lol I love that feeling! I couldn't even get my 14s past my hips! Now they button up and look nice.

Go orange team!! :)

cool :) friday i weigh, last weighin at 130.5lbs. guess a long term 6 month target wud be 119lbs (so 11.5 off, not much i know but ill look like a bag of bones losing more haha) xx

My WI day has changed to Saturday now ladies...everything else stays the same! xx

That's awesome holly :D

Well done Zi-Ann! Excellent start :D

I will update u all on comp this eve

Welcome to new members - will allocate teams tonight x

Back