The Biggest Loser (Percentage) 6 month Team Challenge

Anyone know what is the lowest propoints curry at an Indian resturant?

What do you guys normally pick?

Well done Lou :D Red Team are off the starters mark lol

and also well done to rest of the losers today :D

Well only lost half a pound and soooo upset cos was sooooo good this wk with food and exercise, even watched hubby and friends eat chinese sat night without having any. Sorry orange team :(:(

Hey Goose1/Orange Teammate! :)

Don't worry - a loss is a loss and I'm sure that you will see a big loss next week as it sounds like you worked very hard this week!!

Go team orange!! xx

Hey Goose1/Orange Teammate! :)

Don't worry - a loss is a loss and I'm sure that you will see a big loss next week as it sounds like you worked very hard this week!!

Go team orange!! xx

Ah thanks a mill. I hope so cos i was soooo good . I finished wk 2 of c25k and did an hours walk or more on top of it and stuck rigidly o my points. Hopefully i pull it back next wk .

Go team orange x x

Well done Goose, Lou and Minxy - a sts or any loss is good work :D

Too tired to stay on here tonight... literally popped in to check on this challenge :D I will update and sort teams tomorrow

Welcome to Lydia and Haf :D

Purpled - I would say for anniversary have what you enjoy... tell us the types of things u like and we will pp them... CTM = 23, Boiled Rice = 12, Plain Naan = 12 - those are my faves.. but ask away xxx

Hello everyone.. especially the RED team! :)
Today was my WI and I maintained my weight of 18st12lb ..apology to my team as it wasn't a great start but I'll come back next Wednesday with a loss!! :)

Nichola.. :)

Well purple team.....I weighed in this morning...... and weighed 14 st 8. 2lb loss :D Xx

Omg please can i join? Im obsessed with the biggest loser and need some inspiration?? Xx

Can i join plz
I weigh wed (today) and lost 2.5lbs so im 166lbs now

Way to go holly!! Come on the purples!!

WI tomorrow for me! Not feelin it! Dreading infanct! But hopefully it will be a loss!

Blue team how are you doing?

Sorry girls was a 2 1/2 loss Xx

Minxymoo said:
Way to go holly!! Come on the purples!!

Wohoo you have no idea how good I've been for that Haha x

Well done Holly and Nichola

Welcome CLH and Lovehandles

Good Luck Purpled and other Thursday Weighers :D

I will update everyone tonight or maybe tomorrow :D xxx

My target is 26lbs Aswel ;)

Well done purpled!!!! ;D Indian didn't do too much damage :D yay for 2stone!! C

Back