The Biggest Loser - series 3 (UK)

Something else I was wondering - in the weeks between when they've finished in the house and then go back for the final weighin, do you think any of them go on vlcd? Do you think there are rules against it?

I'd like to see the girl that's been there on her own from the start (blonde hair, I really can't remember her name!) win, I think she's got a good attitude and hasn't got involved in the 'clique'

hoooooooooooooow does he still keep losing so much doing nothing, so frustrating!!!not sure who i want to win just deffo not gerard or jessie!!

I wouldn't mind if any of the white team win. Sarah gets stuck in week in week out.

I want Gerard to win, I know he is a whining git, but I feel sorry for him. Clearly he is eating right and doing some exercise otherwise he wouldn't lose that weight. Changing your eating habits is great in its own right.

Well that was a surprise that Tamara was voted off last night, I'm pleased Amy stood up against the rest of the 'gang' and kept Laura in.

totally agree, I think the whole "pact" thing is soooo pathetically childish and I'm surprised that the biggest loser haven't done anything about it. It's pathetic how fully grown adults can act this way, I was very proud of Amy and disgusted by the fact all the others in the "pact" were angry at her.

totally agree, I think the whole "pact" thing is soooo pathetically childish and I'm surprised that the biggest loser haven't done anything about it. It's pathetic how fully grown adults can act this way, I was very proud of Amy and disgusted by the fact all the others in the "pact" were angry at her.

Couldn't have written this better myself :D

Completely agree, it was more like an episode of Survivor! I know they need to suck up to each other a bit when it comes to being voted out, but it can get a bit much - Laura should not have gone the other week, here's hoping she comes back to the final weigh-in looking fit and fab!

Just realised I called Sarah Laura in my last post - you know who I meant though haha!

I really don't like Gerard. I know you shouldn't judge somebody without knowing them properly first but he moans about anything and everything. You've been given a once in a lifetime chance to change your ways so appreciate it. Good on him for losing good amounts of weight each week but he comes across so arrogant.
I agree that its stupid about the pact, feel like I'm watching a bunch of school kids ganging up on someone in a playground grrrrr lol. (sorry for my rant, I was just annoyed ;))
Can't wait til this weeks ep though. :) x

I really don't like Gerard. I know you shouldn't judge somebody without knowing them properly first but he moans about anything and everything. You've been given a once in a lifetime chance to change your ways so appreciate it. Good on him for losing good amounts of weight each week but he comes across so arrogant.
I agree that its stupid about the pact, feel like I'm watching a bunch of school kids ganging up on someone in a playground grrrrr lol. (sorry for my rant, I was just annoyed ;))
Can't wait til this weeks ep though. :) x

Totally agree - he just looks like he can't be a55ed and that he doesn't really want to be there. So many people would love the chance to go on something like this and he behaves like it's something he's been forced to do.

Back