The Biggest Loser Wii Game

Claireybella

Gold Member
Hi, has anyone else got the above? I was bought this for Mothers Day (I asked for it!) and I've just completed my first week!

You choose what type of workouts you want to do, for a period of time, and then it works it all out for you, when you are next due to do it, rest days, how long for and what trainer. Then at the end of the week, you have your WI, challenge and vote "people" off, just like on the show.

I've just completed my first week, and I must admit, it hurt after the first few sessions, and sometimes halfway through, I'm like "why am I doing this?" but once finished, I actually feel quite empowered! Just wondered if anyone else had one and what they thought of it?

Sounds really fun! May have to invest in this once payday comes around :) xx

I might actually buy this once I have money in the bank to treat myself to it once my exams are finished!! I have the wii fit game but don't feel like I'm pushing myself on it so this would be ideal!!

I have this! It's so good. You can still use it without the wii board

just to clarify - is it the biggest loser challenge?

Can't get on with this at all, much prefer the old EA Sports Active.

Yes, it is The Biggest Loser Challenge, Samprand and I think Game had it as a deal. I know my hubby only paid £12 for it!

AnwenG, that's why I wanted it, cos I feel like I'm cheating myself on the Wii Fit game and choose stuff that I feel like doing. With this, it's a different program each time. I did 40 minutes of boxercise last night, nearly killed me! Ha ha!!

im gonna have a nosey on ebay and find it :)

Ive got this game and I love it! Its a real good work out although I have to admit as much as I LOVE bob his voice does annoy me after a while lol!! x

Can't get on with this at all, much prefer the old EA Sports Active.

Have you tried the "More Workouts" extension? It's fab and has squash which I'm totally addicted to and (trumpet) Step aerobics - which is great. You can also use the two games together and upload progress to the newer one. I love it.:character00116:

i bidded and won this game just as i read this thread :) thanks girls :)

hope i like it, i tend to get bored of fitness wii games lol lets hope not xx

i bidded and won this game just as i read this thread :) thanks girls :)

hope i like it, i tend to get bored of fitness wii games lol lets hope not xx

Because you pick how many sessions you want to do a week, and how many etc, you get a different work out each time. I did a yoga session on Saturday, which was lovely!

my copy arrived today! cant wait to give it a go in an hour or so :D

Back