THE BIGGEST LOSER

it was filmed a while ago tho cos there was snow on the ground, but yes i think you would see a difference if she had satyed in-guess we'll see

Ooooh boooooo!
Now you've spoilt it. lol!
She's out and not looking any different.
Maybe we see her get evicted this week then.
Fingers crossed she'll do it some time soon though.

I love The Biggest Loser US UK AU etc. I love em all. lol!
I wish they did a none televised version, I'd love to go on it.

Has anyone had a look at the website that they encourage you to join at the end of the show for weight loss???????

:)

... :)

I have to agree with Starlight...it seems unfair on the other contestants...I still love the programme though. I don't care who wins as I actually like them all in different ways...except maybe wittertits Jamie. I much prefered his dad Dave, I think he is a real trooper!

:confused:loved the show today omg they were ony gonna chuck lisa out agen lmao did you see their faces when k8 said she was safe lol i think they will go for michaela then lisa deffinately nex week i wud actually like mark to win then get with miriam how nice would that be i think its good when they bring ppl back in but lisa aint doing enough so yea shes gone nex week and if she aint changed much since coming out then she still aint doin enough is she hey summer tell her about lipotrim lol she could lose a few pound before the big final lol so what did any of you think of the show today and who do you think will go ???????????????

I hope Mark doesn't go, I think he works hard, is focused and never winges or moans. Jamie is a bit of a weepy snot bucket and I just don't think Katie has enough va-va voom to win...and Michela keeps giving in to temptations too readily..but I think they will boot Mark out...boo hoo.
Should be Lisa, I just don't like her.

i dont want him to but i think marks going to go. i really wanted lisa to go ...considering she was told she only has a year to live i dont think she was working that hard.

I CANT BLOODY BELIEVE THEY KICKED MARK OUT!!!! they are so going to be kicking another blue out this friday just like richard said they have committed suicide lol as much as he is a git he as worked so hard and they shouldnt have done that i reckon lisa goes this friday !!!!?

I dunno I think i'm ruled too much by my heart, he would have annoyed me by his innitial actions and I think i'd have wanted him out even if he was a very very very strong part of the team.

I'm upset for Richard though. I love him.
LOL!!!
My obsession with how beautiful he is gets worse by the episode.

Ha Ha!!!

Poor Richard,
What a fix he was the clear winner and just because Angie only had 2 people left on her team they did a rejig and stuffed him over.
I luuurrrve him!!!

so just 4 left now..... 4 finalists!! who do you think is gonna win??

i would like carol to win too...

Back