Hi im new(ish) Let the journey begin!!

Hi All
and breathe......
Okay I'm more than ready for it. Im starting tomorrow. I have been on Lipotrim before in 2009, lost 3 stone in 7 wks and then fell pregnant. :D:D
The reason for re-commencing, Ive been married 10 yrs this coming November 2012 and my husband has asked me to marry him again!!:D (he was diagnosed with cancer in 2007 :( :cry:, here's hoping for his 5 year all clear in June!! :D) So we thought what better way to celebrate! I was nearly 19 stone when I got married 10 yrs ago, im approx 18 stone now. I want to be 13 stone by nov!
When I was on Lipotrim before I was NOT a cheater, NOT ONCE did I falter. I PLAN THE SAME THIS TIME ROUND. Bring it on! Its great to be here with all you fine people. I hope to become a part of what seems like a great forum!
Many thanks xxxx

Hi there prettyladyinafatsuit
At least you know what you are in for!!!
Best of luck with your journey
x x x

Onward and upward

Congratulations on beginning your journey. I am confident you will be as successful this time as you were on your last journey. So many inspirational people on this. Good luck... Syenna

Good Luck Lady on your journey x Youll do just fab! x

Good luck on your journey i started Lip-o-trim last weds and got weighed today lost 8 pounds very pleased with myself, would like some body who is the same weight as me and age to be a buddy with

Thanks all,
Ive just taken 15 "before" photo shots. Very brave of me I think, considering I took them dressed and undressed (just underwear) GOD I look horrendous. Im 36 and have the body (& saggy skin) of A hippo. I HOPE THIS IS A LESSON TO MYSELF!!!

Im 37.....and have no idea what i look like lol...so its very brave of you indeed hunni and just remember....thats the last time you'll look like that on this fantastic diet! xx

Welcome prettyladyinafatsuit:welcome2:

You did very well the last time...3 stone in 7 weeks is fantastic weight loss.

Good luck on your Lipotrim journey:)

Wishing both yourself and your husband all the best for the future:love047:

Welcome and good luck! I'm sure you'll do brilliantly! So many inspirational and uplifting people here!I'm on day 10 (first time on lt) and finding it grand, plus down 10lbs so full of motivation!

Welcome aboard! Its great to hear from some one who is determiend ot be 100%!
Look forward to hearing about your loss and journey through this forum.

Good luck
Dusty

Welcome back to the diet and minimims....its much harder everytime we try but wishing you all the success in the world x

best of luck on your journey :)

Your post made me smile, it's fabulous that your hubby loves so much that he wants to marry you again. Good luck with his 5yr all clear and your slimming.

I echo everyone else's words...all the best for your LT new start. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back