Yo-yo no more!

edinemma

So it's week 8 on SW and I am 17.5lbs down. After a pretty gutting -0.5lb loss last week (yes I know a loss is still a loss but still!) I commenced on the evil that is the 30 day shred this week and completed day 4 of level 1 this morning. A few things you guys should know about me first:

1) I'm impatient
2) My OH is also on SW, ergo I'm also in competition (albeit with no chance of winning as men appear to lose weight just by sneezing!)
3) I have tried near enough every diet going, with varying success but invariably have ended up heavier within 6mnths of stopping/ hurling myself off the waggon.
4) I have a love hate relationship with my scales since starting SW and step on them more regularly than I should (see point 1!)

I have to admit to being a little concerned by some of the posts on here with regards to results from the shred; in my opinion exercising like a demon should result in better weight loss that sitting on one's a$$ watching other people exercise like demons on Biggest Loser! I am doing everything I can to make sure I get a decent loss this week (having averaged around 2lb per week for the last 4 weeks) including drinking a small reservoir but stood on the scales this morning and no movement....I could cry! Considering wrapping myself in cling film during shred tomorrow haha!

Was abruptly awoken at 4am by the other half sticking his finger in my ear in some kind of low blood sugar induced madness..not cool! Eventually got back to sleep when I was sure it was safe and he was loaded up on Muller Light. Alarm at 6.15 for day 5 of 30 day shred and today I struggled; not caring that a "400lb person"can do jumping jacks" and therefore I have no excuses (by this point I'm strongly considering lobbing something at the telly). You know it's really bad when even the dog takes one look at you and elects to go back to bed....sigh

Breakfast - 0% fat free greek yoghurt & tropical fruit salad
Lunch - Bernard Matthews Turkey Breast slices and carrot batons
Snack: fruit salad
Dinner: Mixed beans, passata, tuna, peas & sweetcorn
Syns: Rhubarb crumble Shape yoghurt, treatsize chomp, treatsize buttons (manic day at work required chocolate)
Water: Approx 3 litres and a shed load of coffee

1 day until weigh in...not convinced this week :-(

Wish me luck

Still trying to dry out from the downpour this morning! Even the dog looked at me like I was a lunatic as I informed him it was walkies time!

Another 2lb off and I should be so chuffed but i've been so good and really really worked on the exercise front, I think I was secretly hoping for 3.5lb to bag my 1.5stone award. I did get my silver body magic today though and somehow one wee sticker always brightens up my day and somehow makes facing day 7 of the shred tomorrow easier (It's not that I mind the exercise, it's more the early morning starts to fit it in pre dog walk/ work!)

Breakfast: Total Greek 0% and tropical fruit salad
Snack: Carrot sticks
Lunch: Grilled sea bass, steamed broccoli and poached egg
Snack: More carrot
Tea: Baked potato, baked beans, HEXA redcued fat cheddar
Syns: Curly Wurly
Water: 3.5 litres and I'm sure I'll be paying for it all night!!

Hope you all had a good Tuesday

Night night x

Soo ridiculously tired today having had one of those restless sleeps that result from hyper real dreams...just can't shake the feeling of unease. Day 7 of shred and still going well. I'm managing the harder versions of nearly all of the moves with the exception of press up, which I still have to do the girly version on my knees. Not entirley sure how I'm going to manage level 2 on Sunday.

Breakfast: 2 weetabix & skimmed milk w/ slicd banana
Snack: Apple, Shape Delight Rhubard Crumble yoghurt
Lunch: Sushi - Ocean roll (no mayo) - I think syn free and edamame beans...yum!
Snack - fruit salad, mullerlight
Dinner: Pasta w/ smoked salmon, prawns, peas and sweetcorn with quark and lemon juice
Snack: curly wurly
Water: no where near enough today, under 2 lites :S

Sleep well x

Back