The breakout has begun!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Last time the first week to the end of the second week I broke out in some big spots and they have already begun on my chin now :( :(

Any one else get this?

I got spots quite badly when starting LT and I'm generally not a spotty person! Not got them yet but I'm waiting...!

Just shows all the water consumption works. Just the toxins being flushed out. Just think how lovely and bright your complexion will be in a few more days.

I really hope so Molly!!!

I cannot be bothered with with spots.. nothing worse lol

I can't remember getting spots hmmm I hope I don't...I know i've had a bright red face all day so I look like a tomato lol

Oh Chelly, I am right there with you. I was sat in the bathroom this morning trying to see if I could see weight loss in my face when a couple of bright red spots caught my eye, they tend to take ages to heal for me too so I'll have them for at least a couple of weeks:(

Being a beauty therapy lecturer, it seems very unfair that I get stuck with spots - by rights I should have healthy glowing skin all year round lol.
Sammylou xx

I has a dream last night I had chicken pox so maybe I was predicting the next couple of days....!!

I can't remember getting spots hmmm I hope I don't...I know i've had a bright red face all day so I look like a tomato lol

Oh my.. why has it been bright red chick?

Oh Chelly, I am right there with you. I was sat in the bathroom this morning trying to see if I could see weight loss in my face when a couple of bright red spots caught my eye, they tend to take ages to heal for me too so I'll have them for at least a couple of weeks:(

Being a beauty therapy lecturer, it seems very unfair that I get stuck with spots - by rights I should have healthy glowing skin all year round lol.
Sammylou xx

Lol well.. I am jealous if you have great skin all year rounds.. so therefore im not feeling sorry for you.. haha only joking!!

I know what you mean you probably really look after your skin aswell.. Although I think I remember my skin and nails being really good after the first few weeks!

I has a dream last night I had chicken pox so maybe I was predicting the next couple of days....!!

What a weird dream emmie!! Well I think id rather have spots the chicken pox so I have my fingers crossed it was your dream over reacting and you get spots and not chicken pox!! lol

Hi lady, i don't get spots ever! EXCEPT when i go on LT but i don't get them on my face i get them on my back and they are really big and hurt if i touch them, ouch. Bless you, you are gorgeous no one will care about the spots. x

awww your so lucky Stinky!!! I hate getting spots on my face.. I dont really get them on my back though.. 7

Sometimes do on my bum which are annoying!!! lol

lol chelly... i hope we dont get them, well im on dianette and zynerite for my skin anyway so hopefully it wont make a difference.. but at least as was said already the water shows its working if the spots are coming up,, at least theyll go away and our skin will be lovely! x

Fingers crossed bells!!! lol

Skinny and clear skin.. pure bliss!! lol

I too got spots Chells ... but they wont last long ... and, they are a small price to pay for being a slim jim! :D xxx

I too got spots Chells ... but they wont last long ... and, they are a small price to pay for being a slim jim! :D xxx

I was reading through my threads from last time and I posted the same thing about spots lol!!

Yes I have experience spots on my chin too, they are horrid, just like red lumps that you cant do anything with. Hope they disappear soon, don't like them!!

Oh my.. why has it been bright red chick?

I'm not sure, i'm normally cold on this diet but my face was roasting maybe my face was getting rid of toxins or something lol

Back