The Brits 2008 chatathon..

going to delete ALL kanye west songs from my itunes...

It's official..... I AM MIDDLE AGED......:cry::cry::cry:

I don't know half of these people - who are they.....:confused::confused::sigh:

Amy Wino..... such a talent...... such a space cadet..... though I'm impressed she managed to 'hold a tune' through two whole songs though me thinks the words were a little random....:eek:

My sis was at the gig she abandonded last year - NIA in Brum.... she said it was quite possibly the worst gig she had ever been to - just pure embarrassment.... I do hope she gets sorted proper cos she has an incredible voice...

Alan Carr is sooooo funny (now I do know who he is....lol:eek:)

I don't get Mark Ronson......... what does he do exactly?

Amy Winehouse looked like a crack-whore......... and at the start of her solo song i thought she was gonna flash her "jack and danny". And contrary to what they were saying on the TV this morning, the crowd weren't on their feet because they were wanting to see a magical performance............ it was because they all wanted to get a good picture on their camera phones should she have gone arse over tit.

The Foo Fighters, why couldn't Dave Grohl just accept the award without trying to pretend he didn't know what is was for....... your not a comedian Dave.......... and neither it seems is Vic Reeves.

Adele seemed very ungracious at her award......... thouigh what it was for exactly i have no idea.

My brain switched off when Kanye West came on the screen, he is so far up himself its untrue.

Paul McCartney was the best act of the night and Kate Nash the most dignified winner.

I don't get Mark Ronson......... what does he do exactly?

I was wondering that too GD!!

Amy Winehouse looked like a crack-whore......... and at the start of her solo song i thought she was gonna flash her "jack and danny". And contrary to what they were saying on the TV this morning, the crowd weren't on their feet because they were wanting to see a magical performance............ it was because they all wanted to get a good picture on their camera phones should she have gone arse over tit.

lol - your probably right.... we were on about it today - what was with the skirt tugging???? She can sing but she so can't dance...!!

The Foo Fighters, why couldn't Dave Grohl just accept the award without trying to pretend he didn't know what is was for....... your not a comedian Dave.......... and neither it seems is Vic Reeves.
Who are these Foo Fighters???

Adele seemed very ungracious at her award......... thouigh what it was for exactly i have no idea.

My brain switched off when Kanye West came on the screen, he is so far up himself its untrue.
Who is he? I've heard of him but couldn't tell you what he sings...!!

Paul McCartney was the best act of the night and Kate Nash the most dignified winner.

I'd given up watching by the time 'Mr Sir Paul' (as I understand Ozzie called him...lol) came on.... I just didn't know who was who :eek::( I do know I don't like Kate Nash - gracious or not she's got a well whiney voice when she 'sings':rolleyes:

It wasn't like the 'old fashioned days' when I knew everyone... note to self - don't bother next year....lol

Back