The Buck Stops Here !

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Well, I've had my blow-out and now I'm back, ready and raring to go :)

I've put 8lb on and I am disgusted with myself. So, as from today it's all systems go and gonna get my arse in gear big style :)

I am going to have to untick two of my goals which I am soooooo disappointed about, but hopefully it won't be long before I can tick them again, plus my final goal tick. Please wish me luck coz I am going to need it. It's so hard getting back on the wagon, I am dreading the next few days to tell the truth.

Congratulations, welcome back the hardest step as well is making the decision to start over so well done, I wish you all the luck in the world, you'll do grand :) x

Hi Mia that 8 lbs will be gone before u know it's a good time to get back in track to avoid the temptation of the long weekend do well done for drawing a line :)

Welcome back Mia, do you feel back in the zone now? x

Thank you.

I don't feel in the zone at all, I am doing it becasue I HAVE to, I can't let the cheating take hold or that's the end of it.

You girls are right thought, get the first few days out of the way and I'm flying :)

Good luck hun

Welcome back, dont worry we all need a kick up the butt sometimes!

Welcome back mia. There are a few coming back, when I came back I had put on over a stone! Which I lost in the first 10 days x

Thanks. Wow you lost your stone in 10 days - fab.

I'm finding it hard :( I cant give in but boy is this difficult :(

Hello! Missed you as you have been on Exante about as long as me and been a great support and encourager.

Cannot lie, I've found it harder restarting after my planned holiday that starting originally. Having said that I am now on track and seeing the weight loss again is encouraging. You are so close to your target weight, so head down and use us for support. You CAN do this!

Also, respect for starting just before the Jubilee weekend. Weekends are a killer at the best of times but this will be a tough one!

Good luck Mia xx

Hi HA, I couldn't let it carry on. Got no plans for the weekend so I know I would just spend it eating if I didnt start. Saying that, I haven't been 100% :( - had 3 chocdolate biscuits today.

I feel so uncomfortable and depressed. It may only be 8lb in weight, but I feel like I have put all my weight back on, I feel horrible if that makes sense, like maybe you dont lose weight one week but lose inches, well I have 'only' put 8lb on but I have put inches on too.

Thank you for your kind words, you have done so well. I havent got long til my hols now and REALLY need and want to shift the extra weight, and more if I can.

Even thought I have cheated I am still going to keep it in my mind that I am ON the diet, coz once I say, ah to hell with it, that's the end for me :(

Hi Mia i remember you from last time how are you? i put all my 8.5 stone i lost back on but have now got off 5.5 stone this time i realise this time when i fibnish maintenace and a complete change just have to remember how hard this is!

How u getting on?

Hi everyeone, I am doing absolutely terrible :cry: That's the reason I kept off the forum for a few weeks becasue I promise myself I will do it, then I FAIL and I am embarassed. Maybe everyone is right - this weekend isn't the best time to do it :cry:

Hi Richman, I know where you are coming from. It's sooo hard. However, if I stop now, I know I can get back on track, it isnt too late to put right the damage I have done. I know I can't afford to go any further but I just can't seem to do it.

I went out last night and wore a dress I had on a few weeks ago. Nobody could see a difference in me, but I could feel it. In fact, my back is hurting today after trying to suck my stomach in all last night hahaha. So, come on Miriam, get your act together lol. I will do it, I know I will, I just wish I was a week into it and all the things I am dreading (the hunger, the headaches) would be over with :(

Mia, sorry to hear how you are feeling but just keep at it! There is no need to be embarrassed, we've all been there.
You know you can do it and this restart will be the last one! Just think how far you have come.
Yeah, the first few days are rough but you can get through it and succeed!

Go for it girl!

Dont b too hard on itself, it'd such a hard diet!! And if ur head isn't there, there is nothing u can do. What about trying another diet till u get ur head in the zone? Chip away at it. Slowly slowly wins the race. I quite fancy that johnsobs up day, down day diet for after this x

Oh never heard of that diet, will have a look, but the probable diet I will stick to is Weight Watchers. Never lost a great deal on WW to be honest, but it is doable. However, I am jumping the gun a bit coz I need to lose this first hahahaha.

I am embarassed - totally, coz I am all gob, telling everyone I am one, I will do it blah blah blah - then FAIL (again !!!). Have a nice weekend everyone and thanks for all the encouragement :D x

Mia, we've all been there. We are here for support, not to shake our head at you.

Keep posting and you will get there hun xx

Back