The Buck Stops Here !

Hi Mia, Just read your post and felt for you. I did Exante for almost 8 months and lost just over 5 stone, which is slow for a VLCD and last month I only lost 5lbs all month so realised that VLCD had stopped working for me, so last week I switched to counting calories 1350 a day plus my 20-30 mins of exercise which I usually do 6 days a week and in the first few days my weight went up a pound or two but yestersay it dropped and I was actually half a pound lower than when I stopped Exante which means that now my body has extra calories it is letting go of the fat again (admittedly my official weigh day isn't until Thursday) so I guess what I am saying is that maybe if you counted calories you would get to goal just as quickly as if you were doing Exante, you could probably lose that last stone in six to eight weeks and at least you wouldn't be miserable as you could eat the food you enjoy only in moderation and it would be a good way to slip straight into maintenance at the end as all you'll need to do is up your calories slightly when you reach goal. :)

Well, end of day 2 100%. Haven't done that for a while :D

Fingers crossed xx

Well done, 2 days down woohoo! x

How's it going ladies???

Uh I'm terrible, I well and truly threw the towel in the last few days, have been exercising a lot but the diet went to pot, so annoyed with myself, how do I get back in the zone!!!! :(

sammysue said:
Uh I'm terrible, I well and truly threw the towel in the last few days, have been exercising a lot but the diet went to pot, so annoyed with myself, how do I get back in the zone!!!! :(

Mmmmmm, from your profile pic I'm guessing you have a family to cook for?. That is soooo hard and I totally admire all of you that still make meals for your children. I have been struggling since returning from my holidays as cooking for hubby and niece and although I was good all day, would start picking and tasting while in the kitchen.

I am back 100% this week and this is because I have removed myself from temptation! I'm on holiday this week and staying at my Mums. She cooks for herself so at meal times I'm in my room or out for a walk until her prep is done and then sit and have a pack with her.

Removing temptation worked for me. Is this souls work for you could your partner or Mum help you feed the family over the weekend. Even a couple of days out of the kitchen might help.

Sorry if I'm backing up the wrong tree!!

You have been strong and managed to do it before and keep reminding yourself of this each time temptation bits your bum! Xx

Oh don't you worry, your not barking up the wrong tree at all lol, well I'm back to my first day today and you know I'm totally fine, I'm not even bothered about food one bit :) it is only day one mind you haha, I work Monday's and Thursday's full days (16 hours a week) with having a wee one and on Monday's and thurs it's so much easier because I'm at work and not around food really, so I just need to keep myself busy when not at work and I should be fine. I just find it hard though because I don't have much energy, still waiting on that wee hurt you apparently get lol xx

Back