The Cambridge Diet!

cody1970

Hi everyone! My name is Cody and today i started the Cambridge Diet :) Anyone else here doing this diet? I had the Vanilla Shake for breakfast, Chicken and Mushroom soup for lunch and a Chocolate bar for dinner! Oh- and lots of water :sigh:

hey cody... I'm not sure if you'll find many people around here on CD because this is the LL forum!

However, its pretty much the same concept!

Keep it up, good luck with ur journey, how much are u intending to lose? x

Loads of us doing Cambridge, if you look on the main Minimins page you will see a forum dedicated to Cambridge.

Good luck the pounds will soon be dropping off.

Georgie
x

Thankyou to you both, lol!

First time here and i didn't realise what i'd done there :confused: I'll go to the Cambridge Diet Forum now. Before i go i'd just like to say thankyou for the support from both of you :)

First time here and i didn't realise what i'd done there :confused: I'll go to the Cambridge Diet Forum now. Before i go i'd just like to say thankyou for the support from both of you :)

You can still post in this forum too!! There is some great inspiration from both camps, and seems the diets are very similar so you can gain experience and tips from both sides!!

All the best Cody!

Back