The cambridge diet

Hi, I start tom :0 how are you both finding it?

Hi sorry I haven't replied I am doing the 3shakes a day.

I am starting back on the Cambridge diet today, back at day one ... Finding it hard but determined not to give up !
How about you, how are you finding the plan?

day 1 at the min, and it's not too bad as yet, struggling with the amount of liquid but am sure will overcome that. really glad that i get to have my meal tho, think i'd go potty if there was no real food. yep i deffinately sound like a food addict :)
u said ur starting back today how did u find it before?
maz

Hi, good luck with cd, it really is so worth it x

The fist time I did the plan I loved it and was really focused, the hardest part for me is getting the first 3 days over with.

I am doing the 3 shakes a day with 4 litres of water and no food. It will be my 3rd day tomorrow of doing the plan, I just can't wait to start seeing the results :)

wow 3 shakes a day that must b hard, am quite focused at the min and am hoping to give 100% til i go away at xmas and then come back to it and b as focused then. i think it will b easier to keep the focus once i can see what it's really achieving.

Maidmaz77 said:
wow 3 shakes a day that must b hard, am quite focused at the min and am hoping to give 100% til i go away at xmas and then come back to it and b as focused then. i think it will b easier to keep the focus once i can see what it's really achieving.

Ermmm somedays are Easer than others but I think I'm doing ok, I'm like you at the moment 100% focused.
I just can't wait to start seeing the results and the end result ! :)

Hi I am in my 20th week now - I can't believe I'm saying that! Thought i wouldn't last a week x

wow 20 weeks that is fantastic, i am praying i have the continued will power that it takes to do that. i think the sticky issue will b the fact i am away for over a mth i am goin to watch what i am doin tho and get back to plan when i get back :)

Hello, I am a NEWBIE here! :)

Just started the Cambridge Diet. On Sole Source atm..

Could really do with encouragement and motivation.

Its day 3 tomorrow, strangely enough I'm really excited!

Hows it going for everyone else?

X

Wali-Star said:

X

Heyyy I'm back at day 1 today on the sole source, mad at myself for giving in but just going to get back on plan! Hope your doing well x

Hi maidmaz, weigh in was at 4 today and I lost 10lb in 2 weeks, I'm so happy I've lost 1st 8lb in a month! It just goes to show if you stick 100% it does work! I'm going to treat myself to a can of diet coke tonight! How r u? x

that's fab well done, my weigh in on mon and am on day 6 it's not going badly and even tho yesterday i was really wanting somethin sweet i didn't give in (that has to b a 1st lol) i hope that i get some good results i think it will really help with motivation, funny i am hoping that it is a big loss not just coz it helps u get to goal sooner but i know when doin other diets teh 1st week always gives a good loss would love to break the 7lb, so am keep in my fingers crossed.
i know it never possible as it took time to put weight on that it will take time to get it off but i wish there was a magic pill that just melted a stone a week away lol
keep up teh good work :)

X

hiya, day 6 for me so looking forward to the result on scales on mon :)
the bonus is after day4 i haven't really been hungry it's just the cravings u have to b strong with, i know it prob a cheat but since my cdc said can use sugar free mouth spray if am craving somethin sweet i have a spray of that, don't get me wrong it not as nice as a cake or biscuit but am hoping being slim beats all that hands down lol
don't know if ur doin it but i'm writin down a diary so i can see how i feel each day and fingers crossed that will also help to keep me motivated :)
keep going :)

Back