The Check-in Point

As in I've put on another 1/2lb since last week (12st13.5). I was 12.6 before I went away so 7.5 to get back off again. Aww, it's nice to know I've been missed (though now I know I can't go away again Lorny'll fall apart (sorry sweetie) xxx)

Yay, we can all be Monday buddies together :) Thanks Eviljobob, I do need someone to be expectant of me!

So, accidentally had one of my daughter's homemade traffic light lollies (real fruit with just honey to sweeten so only a point to count for the honey), I forgot and had eaten it before I remembered I was being focussed :rolleyes:, it was delicious though. Just about to sit down to jacket spud with laughing cow cheese, prawns and salad yummmm I do like it when I'm back on it. I would usually just have sarnies but they do make me feel a bit bllleeuurgh!

I'm out with my friends for drinks today, like we usually do. I might stick to double spirit drinks at 2pts each, rather than 2 desperados a pop at 2.5 each. I won't be as drunk as usual, and I'll be able to enjoy without going too far over, since that double will be made to last the length of time it takes them to drink the two desperados. That's 3pts saving a round!

That sounds like a plan! And a bagel is 3 x

I've sort of managed it. I've certainly eaten all the right foods, but eating too much I think, I've forgotten the feeling of being 'satisfied' so now I'm sitting here feeling uncomfortably full. Hmmm, I think I need to reduce portion sizes a lot. I might half them...

How's it gone today ladies? Lorny sweetie? Eviljobob? Xx

Good morning vintage ladies! What a lovely morning, looks a bit autumnal out there (I really should get out of bed and do stuff). Might make a soup for lunch (perhaps your butternut one Evil :)).
What are you all up to today? X

Hey, Hules! I was out all day yesterday so I couldn't get on, I just have a hard time trying to work that app! I did well, I had 17pts of alcohol, 4 on a bagel, with the butter, and then a bit of pasta in the evening. So today I am well back on again! I'm meeting my family in town, so that'll be a Costa, I have a skinny latte with white chocolate sauce, which is about 4pts, since the sauce has just as much sugar and crap as the regular syrups. I'll make a chicken pasta salad for dinner too. I've decided I'm going to try and eat little and often, rather than not eating a lot, then having a huge meal, even if it's low points. I think it's just giving me an appetite too big for my weight loss goals!

I'm glad you are getting well back on track too, Hules! Don't worry about going away, I shouldn't have crumbled as much as I did! :D

Evil, nice to see you about these parts too! And yeah, it's always cool to have the same weigh days as others. It's so good that you got away with eating cheeky things too! I suppose once you're into it, you can get away with it cuz it's made up elsewhere.

Well done lady! You sound chirpier too xx I think little and often is definitely the way to go, I felt horrible after I ate too much at dinner. I'd like to have a bowl and say 'that's enough, I'm full'! (yeah right!) :D

I've got some prawns left over for tea, I'll have to see if I can create something with them that the hubby will eat. Could do with doing a food shop too, but as it's my last day of freedom, I just want to vet out and sew things. Made DS a yellow furry monster pencil case this morning - he didn't know he needed it, but there you go..!

What shall I make now?

Afternoon!

Can you all please check out the new thread in the main Discover board about a board name change x (I know that I miss new stuff if Im on my phone as it only throws up subscribed messages!) xxx

Okay day so far, though I have had 2 (counted, but even so...) packets of crisps. Shan't buy any I like this week!

Morning! How's everyone doing? I seem to be Billy-no-mates on this thread at the moment :)

I'm still struggling to do a 100% day. I've gone back to pointing and nearly managed it but then the hubby came home with mcDonalds and I ate it all! :s I'm going to give it a proper go this weekend - keep you posted!

popping by to say hiiiiii as u seem to be getting more sense out of the wall where the name changing is concerned!
id love to comment but im doin the new pps plan so ive got no say really!
but i think ur idea and name sounds good :)
its rather quiet on here lately i think!
comments get posted indribs n drabs
hope ur ok!

Ahhh, hi lovely! Thank you for taking pitty on my in my loneliess :) xxx I've only had grapes so far so I'm still positive.

How's it going on PP honey?

no worries hun!!
well this is my first week back on it as iv been off it for 8 weeks...kinda got bored as i was either stayin the same or losing 1lb...n my head wasnt in it i didnt care n was drinking alcohol n eating what i wanted! also because i was off work for 6 weeks as i work in a school so was eating as n when n what i fancied!
but then i had a week away in turkey and now im back at work im back on the wagon and ready to rock n roll again!!
i would like to lose just over a stone before xmas!
x

i love maccies! havent had one in a while tho! but id have done the same if it was bought for me! thats an offer i couldnt refuse haha then would have regret it afterwards!
ur allowed a treat now n again :)
x

Heh! I wouldn't mind now and again, but I've not managed a fully pointed day yet (she says, sitting in her car eating a cookie!). I guess I don't want it enough today. I've 7 weeks until I go to the states, you'd think I'd have my head on by now!

I also work in a school and the hols meant eating what I fancied more or less, and no regular exercise either as we were out and about walking and cycling. I think I need a boot camp :D

I should join you on a stone for xmas (empty words I'm suspecting at the moment the way I'm behaving), I'd love that though. I need to get my head sorted, plus I need some company!

aww :) yeah lets be lose a stone buddies by xmas!!
haha
ive only had a peach so far been tidyin all house n dun some washin! but now it looks like its gna rain so cant bloody dry it! grr lol
just remembered its my cousins wedding in may too so gta push myself! i seem to have been stuck in the 12st area for too long!!

Let's do it! I just don't want to be back in the 13s AGAIN!

I'm really going to give it a go tomorrow. Keep checking on me Shez, I need monitoring! My food today wasn't too bad, but wasn't great either. I'll try to focus and not go over my points. Wish me luck!

Hello, everyone! Sorry I've been AWOL, but since I got the new upgrade I couldn't get on until now!

I'll have a spare hour later this morning to read and give you an update, but I'm doing okay! I'm only up cuz I've had a scary dream! :eek::(

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey lovely lady, wondered where you were xxx
Ugh, dreams! I rarely have scary ones but I do have lots of odd ones when my sleeping pattern is out of kilter. Did you manage to get back to sleep?
As for not being able to get on, what was going on there? Was it the new tapatalk upgrade? How odd!
I love that you're back on now though x x

Yeah, it was! And I hadn't had a spare moment to use my laptop. I did fall asleep, but I had ANOTHER bad dream. I don't understand my brain sometimes- it's so sinister!

Oh no, poor you! Really hope you get a better nights sleep tonight! So how's it been going? Are you still focused? How's the exercise? I watched the hubby go off for his run this morning with no urge to do the same. I might have a go tomorrow...
I am, however, going to do a good day today. Soup for lunch and perhaps curry for tea (as in home made low fat - it's the lowest point meal I make!). I WILL need some motivation though as we're off to ikea today and there will be shouts for meatballs. I think we'll have to go just after lunch.

Yes, after lunch is a plan! I don't know what the food is like at Ikea, but is it not pointable at all?

I've been much better this week, but haven't had time to go gym or anything. I've done a lot of walking though, so much on Friday and Saturday that I've been stiff two days running. I've also been shattered cuz I haven't been sleeping early due to being out in London for our anniversary yesterday, then a silent disco on Friday. I don't even think it's a good plan to go to my friend's after work, to try and rest up, but I've had it planned a week now and I said I won't be out late.

Back