The Check-in Point

Hey, ladies. So today I need to make sure I get on my bike for half hour. I won't be able to go mad on it, not until I'm a couple stones lighter! Just have to get work out of the way, ugh. I'm knackered! I still have assignments to do too, and this is where I lose motivation to exercise, cuz I'm too busy sitting around mustering up the courage to work. So it's lose lose, cuz I'd have sat about for an hour and it's double wasted time! That can't happen, this is a classic 'new year, new me' situation. I have to get a grip of everything and work hard at it!

I'm making a 6pt roast for dinner today though, lush. That's something to look forward to. That just sums me up. Excited to have dinner. Remind me why I'm not thin again? :p

So what is everyone else up to today?

My plan today is to make some soup, do my food shop list for tomorrow, have a roast at my grandmas, take my daughter to a party and not pick at food! Oh and look for some HIIT workouts to save on you tube.

Lisa x x x

I'm off to work now. I need to call up Argos on my break to find out why they sent me a toy box instead of a coffee table!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

I ate 3 cupcakes yesterday :( no excuses, they were there and I ate them. I worked them out later and they were 5 points each. EACH! So after all evening with heart burn and feeling very disappointed in myself today is a new day. My hubby made me scrambled eggs on toast for breakky before I came down which was a lovely idea, but quite high in points for my breakfast. He served his up then went to serve mine and dropped the lot on the floor! He was going make some more but it felt like a reprieve and I'm now just trying to work out what to have instead. I'm going for a 100% day today.

Toy box? :rolleyes: Made your casserole last night Lorny with chicken and chicken stock though, it was lovely!

Good luck with the party Lisa, you can do it lady! Be strong and think of us x

So far so good. Had special K for breakfast then walked to the DIY shop with the hubster which is about 20mins each way. I didn't get anything in costa for the journey home when the girlie wanted a hot choc either (would usually have something like a cookie or a flapjack but waited til I got home and had my lunch of tuna and sweetcorn on a jackpot instead). Even said no to one of our cupcakes instead just having a small bite of hub's (counted a point). Feeling quite positive. I'm wondering if I need to do a diary (after seeing yours Lisa)?

How's it going today ladies?

It's not easy to resist cakes! But at least you had the courage to work out the points. Now you know, you won't be doing it again, right? It's just a case of damage control now. :)

I used to write my food diary every night for what I needed to eat the next day. I should get back on it!

Heh, nope won't do it again (only two cupcakes left now :p). Nah, I've had a good day, we had the rest of the casserole for tea with some fake Pringles and parmesan scrunched and sprinkled on top. It was lovely. Had a meringue nest with nana and Greek yog. It was lovely. I've only had 21 points which is 2 under so far and I'm really pleased :D

How did it go Lisa? Did you manage to resist kid buffet goodies? Did you get on the bike yet Lorny?

I think a diary would be useful, but not sure if I would be very good at keeping it up. I'm currently sorting my tracking journal. I can only do this if I do it properly. I have a little book that I record EVERYTHING in.

Well I survived the kiddies party but picked at my mums :( all tracked tho! At least mine and my mums house is free of leftovers lol I just can't wait for tomorrow when I am back to a normal routine. Dropping my daily points by 3 for next 4 days to pull it all back in too. Thing is I opted for a Fri wi cause weekend's can be my downfall. I want to lose weight and enjoy myself too. I guess Friday will be the telling point. My mums starting vintage points tomorrow too so at least I'll have a bit of support there with it :) I just really want 7lb off for when I go away!

Well done hun, it's all about the small victories. You can do it!

Small victories indeed! I preferred to weigh in on Sunday so I was forced to not eat crap at the weekend for fear of the scales!

Morning! Well I didn't get up early enough to go on the bike before uni (you'd think this was early, but I need to sit around doing nothing with coffee for an hour :rolleyes: ) I'd also not have time for a shower. So I'll do some uni work now to free up my evening a bit.

Here's to a good day, everyone! Lets stay on track! And for those of us who didn't have such a good weekend, let's get back on this! Remember, we still have our challenge and that's going to roll around quick!

Right i had a terrible weekend and now weigh 4lbs more then last week... whoops! back on it today and have cooked my weekly lunches so today i am having
ruhubarb with toasted oats for breakfast
smoked salmon risotto for lunch - left overs!
roasted veggies with chicken and barley stew

i am also cycling to canary wharf and back today thats an extra 4 bonus points which i will be banking for wine on Thursday

6 weeks will holiday! need to be good

Hi ladies, I've woken up feeling positive. Day 2 here we come! I wasn't too try to get a soup on today but I'm back at work tomorrow and I've loads to do for that. I snack badly when I have to work at home. Not today though hopefully.
Annalisalud, we've all been the same boat this weekend. You can do it now though, time to get on it! X

Hey girls. Been a busy bee this morning cleaning up and tidying whilst my daughter was at nursery. Also managed to make a quorn cottage pie for tea. Looks like I'll have used 18pts at the end of today :) Knew I needed to get back to my routine. Need to get back to the exercise just haven't had chance but I will get something done later :)

Lisa x x x

I'm stressing ladies, and have half a pack of hobnobs sitting about. I bought a new motorbike in late November and haven't really had a chance to ride it often. As such, the battery hasn't charged for me to start it by the button. It only starts with the kick start lever on the side, but I'm too short to do it effectively. I stood out there for half hour trying, but it just doesn't happen. It sounds trivial, but at £2k, it isn't exactly like a broken lipstick I can fling out or replace!

So I'm sitting here in a strop, as its due for a service in a couple weeks and I've only done about ten miles on it. It's also TOTM, so that's probably exaggerating my rage. I must find it in myself to stick to the diet!!!

On the plus, everyone is sticking to the diet and this pleases me. :)

Hi all!
Hules hope your still feeling as positive as you were 5 hours ago.
First day back on ww points and actually loving the fact I can have anything within reason, was feeling a bit restricted on sw. I'm due to whi tomorrow at sw, not sure what to do, my scales are not that accurate compared to theirs.
What does everyone else do? Was thinking boots? Big difference between £5 and 50p or may get done new scales x

Hello everyone, day 3 going well so far... Having been drinking water and eating polos like it's my job!!! But have stuck to points so far. (Been in the loo for most of my shift though thanks to the water!!) have zero point veg curry for tonite after I made a ridiculous amount yesterday! Everyone having fun?!!! X

Back