The Check-in Point

I use a fab app on my iphone called itrackbites it stores all your favourites and works as a tracker the calculator isn't that great but the rest of it is really good x

I have a calculator that's really good! I've never been able to find it on the app centres after changing phones, so luckily the account stores all your apps so you can send them to other phones. If anyone wants the link (Android only), I can send it! It does points per item, and also points per hundred grams/your serving if your packaging only shows per 100g, which is really annoying!

I feel much better now. I had a 25 minute ride on my bike, which burnt 250 calories. I also had a nap, which I'll regret later, but now I'm going to start preparing dinner for when beau gets in, which will be in an hour, and then carry on with my uni work.

That's great glad your feeling better Lorny, I did walk down three flights of stairs today (the lift was broken!) but still..! How's everyone doing today? X

My daughtr is back at school today so had to walk her there. 1/2 mile each way so roughly a mile walk up and down hills. Was knackered when i got home! My fiance was off work from oct-dec so he took her up. Hence why today was such a shock but every little helps i guess.

Will have a look for that app, mine have disappeared when changed phones recently.
Just got a app to write down my good. 22.5/23 PTs
Hope everyone else is going well x

Loser, you soon notice how fit you used to be after a period of no exercise! I wasn't out of breath too much on my bike, but that 25 minutes of movement will make my legs stiff as a board tomorrow!

Lisa, I shall have a look. :)

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening all, I fancied something different in my sandwich tomoro so thought I'd be daring and try the quorn turkey (ish) sage & onion slices... It's lovely.. Had a little bit off the corner to try!! 2 slices comes in at 0.5 pt... What a bargain!!! I am most impressed!! X

I do like that stuff! Quorn can be so bland, but stuff like that is pretty decent. I can't always afford it though, which is naff. I usually have pasta at lunch though, cuz I don't like thinking I might be hungry when I'm out and then stuff my face on picking stuff when I get home.

Oooh busy :D I love it!

Well I have been such a good girl today. Considering I have just worked for 8 hours straight and only had a green smoothie, lunch which was pasta, rich tea biccies, grapes and then chicken caesar salad without the caesar and with chilli instead as the dressing had gone off (it was yum!) for tea, I am sooo pleased with myself for not snacking on rubbish! I've had 21.5 points so far and just now considering what to have as a pud when I snuggle down for the next episode of breaking bad (box set). I truly love having company!

Lorny sweetie, I do hope you are feeling better, those sorts of things always come at once. I thought you had burnt calories going out on your motorbike though there for a minute, I was wondering what you were doing on it!! :rolleyes:

Considering how much I love messaging on my phone, you'd think I'd go for tracking on it too, but for some reason I can't keep it up. I think I like the whole 'real' feel to having a note book?? Mine are usually amazing too, I have charts for tracking all the details etc and stickers for if I've been a good girl and not gone over (yup, that's how I roll - I work for stickers!) :cool: I will have a look at the app though.

I'm back at work tomorrow, so hopefully I will be okay. I'm not worried about when I'm there as I only really have access to what I bring with me, but I worry about when I get home, I'll be soooooo hungry by then. I think I need to get something out of the freezer tonight ready for the hub to have in the oven ready. I must scope the quorn sarnie fillings more often. I actually like it in all forms.

I'm not going to worry about exercise just yet, I'll get a week of WW under my belt first then get my running shoes on at the weekend.

What a great little gang we are! :)

Edit: Just read this back, I must be tired I've totally garbled and jumped from topic to topic! :snoopyhouse:

Last edited:
That's all good, Hules! It's understandable still! It's great you had a good day. If it wasn't so late and I hadn't been staring at my laptop screen all night I'd have a hot chocolate, but I don't think I can be bothered! Saying that, I've only had 19pts, and I have three left so I could squeeze in 2pts for that! I won't be going to bed just yet either anyway. We had takeaway for dinner, only I ate the salad which came as a side to the beau's chicken kebab, two Food Doctor pittas (2.5 pts each) as they are really high in fibre, and I had about 10 chips, which I have pointed at 3pts to be safe.

I am feeling better, but I tried to go for a ride tonight around the block for a bit as it was raining, and I need to build my confidence in wet weather, but it still wouldn't start. It could be cuz it's too cold on top of being unloved, as it did start for me earlier, I just couldn't keep it up. So I am bummed out still, but I'll probably feel better in the morning. The beau is going to start it up for me tomorrow if he can, and leave it running for a bit for when I get home to have a go. I didn't pick though! Proud girlie here! :D

I love the sound of your little tracker. I always thought about making a poster for my weight loss, with little stickers and stuff. I do have a book I started writing in, but I might do mine how yours sounds! Is it a bigg'un? Mine is A5 size, so I'm not sure I could get around adding everything with that space.

You'll definitely be OK at work. I was fine at uni today, cuz we have our set times and what have you. It's all about the routine!

I've just realised I've done exactly the same as you, Hules. :p

Heh heh!

Sorry about your bike hun, hope it gets going tomorrow x

I always keep a book - a new one whenever I start again. They are A6 size so biddy. I use a page a day to write what I've eaten with the date, points for the day, days in a row I've been wwing and my weight if I weighed in written the top. Hubby checks my maths each eve and I get a smiley if I've stayed in points. Childish I know but it works for me. It's dead scruffy too! I also have charts for my measurements, weigh ins and a weight loss chart. I never throw my books away so I've got about 10 now, I write recipes at the back so I use them for inspiration.

Anyway, I'm for bed now. Busy day tomorrow. X

I tried getting that app for my tablet but when I found it in playstore it said not available in your country.

Scotlands not that far off the beaten track surely?!

As if! I have a handy computer calculator too. It downloads to your desktop so that's another thing to have handy.

I bruised my leg badly trying start up the motorbike. It's swollen and everything! Silly me. My legs aren't stiff from the exercise bike though, so that's a plus. :)

I think I'm going to get a little book like that, it sounds so cool! I'd probably have about 20 if I had one for each of my restarts. :rolleyes:

Mine would look like the entire works of mills & boon if I had a new book for every restart!!! Lorny hope your legs ok? Day four and feeling v. Grumpy this morning... Think it's lack of sugar!!! Hope I can resist the demons today!! Have a good day everyone!! X

Getting ready to sort my grub for day 2. Not sure what i'm having yet but i've noticed if i plan in advance i think more about food and therefore crave when i shouldnt. Maybe Alpen porridge for brekkie, will point and see.

Just back from taking mini me to school and there was kiddies with no coat on. Un-bloody-believeable! Then parents moan when they get sniffles.

Hmmmph! Currently sitting inside car outside chip shop waiting for hubby to get his tea!! Grrrr... I know they are going to smell amazing!!! Staying strong though ladies!!! X

That is will power just smelling the chips!

Been good so far today, not used wisely but within points still. 2pt dinner as well of mushroom curry and 100g of rice.

Hope everyone else has had a good one x

Well, my hubby is simply not allowed chips from the chippy :p if he chose to have them anyway he knows that he'd never hear the end of how it made me fall off. I can't resist chippy chips mmmm! Did you manage it Jackie hun? If you did you are a far stronger woman than I am!

I was back at work yesterday and I had a good day. Took pasta in for lunch and it was yum. Has a little snacky wobble before hubby got home, but all within points. I'm off to take the girlie to school and then I'll weigh myself I think.

I'm totally different loser85, I if I don't plan I find it harder. I like to know how many spare points I have for the day for treats. How did your day go x?

Well done chic x
Roll on day 4 :D

Back