The Cheeky Cow!

TTey68

Think most will have read a previous posting regarding my CDC. If not, in brief she is crap. Not only looking like she needs to practice what she preaches, she told me '.. she doesnt use the rubbish..' and to her credit admits she does it for the money.

Anyway -- some one from here totally mortified gave me the number of another lady who I havnt been able to get in touch with yet.

Are you still with me lol -- am getting to the point. Phoned the CDC last night as she is due to come to my house on Friday and hasnt been in touch with me in 2 weeks (great support she is.. NOT) to let her know I wanted some bars.

She asked how I was doing, so chest swelled with pride I said "... great! In 2 weeks I have lost 2 stones.."

Her reply.................??

"... oh what you done, cut a leg off!...."

The f'ingcheeky cow!

Decided when she comes on Friday TO HER FACE she will get what for and I will be pointing out her downfalls and questioning her ability as a CDC and then reporting her through the official channels.

I have enough stuff for a good few weeks, so will keep trying to get hold of the other CDC and if that fails there is EBAY for the product and here for the support.

It isn't me is it? She was a cheeky cow wasn't she?!

TT x

WOW what a b*tch!!! I can't believe that she's so cr*p!!! AND unsupportive. I'd ring Cambridge NOW!!! & tell them how TOTALLY useless she is, though getting nasty with her might not be the right thing to do. You could point out how useless she is in a polite way, lol, then you have the higher moral ground and get to have a good CDC. I hope your new one contacts you soon, hope it all goes well.xxxxx
xxxsharon

296116k9ll1xel7o.gif

she needs reporting
cdc are supposed to be there for support
not make you feel crap
you are right she is one nasty
7259sowso87r9h.gif

hugs to you you deserve better than her
kaz xx

I wont be getting nasty. I shall politely, and calmly be telling her her downfalls. I dont do nasty :)

What an idiot are you sure she isnt
Marjorie Dawes :D

I would be very unhappy isnt there another CDC in your area a part from the one you cant get hold of (If you can never get hold of her would she be the right one for you)

Keep smiling and a very well done in the two stone lose :hug99:

good for you rise above her incompitence, good luck with the new cdc.
kaz xx

Oh goodness. A friend said that to me once. We had a good old laugh about it. It was obvious that she was really impressed:)

She asked how I was doing, so chest swelled with pride I said "... great! In 2 weeks I have lost 2 stones.."

Her reply.................??

"... oh what you done, cut a leg off!...."

Hi TT,

I would think your new CDC used this expression "cut a leg off"! not as a means of insult but to acknowledge her surprise at your weight loss!

It is also an old expression used more often years ago... which I feel would date your CDC as being around my own age:p

As I would have to say it is very unusual to lose so much so quickly, not unheard of, just a lot more than normal which is around a stone and half in the first month for most women.

I have enough stuff for a good few weeks, so will keep trying to get hold of the other CDC and if that fails there is EBAY for the product and here for the support.

On the point of buying the packs from Ebay, we here at MiniMins could not in anyway condone this as VLCD's like Lipotrim, Lighter Life and Cambridge Diet need to be supervised.

On top of that you have no way of knowing that you are buying the genuine article as counterfeit products are and have been widely available on the INTERNET down the years.

Packaging is easily copied.

Hopefully your new CDC will be okay, I think she deserves the benefit of the doubt.

If you have complaints about your CDC please contact Cambridge Diet and I am sure they will look after it.

Love Mini xxx

Just to double up what Mini has said.

Buying the product from Ebay is not only risky but usually you pay inflated prices anyway.

There are lots of fake Cambridge packs and a lot of the products on Ebay are NOT UK stock and hence don't contain the recommended mix of ingredients that we have over here, also the storage, BBD and origin of the packs is unknown so please don't buy any Cambridge products from Ebay for any reason. The diet is brilliant but it does require a counsellor who can initially screen you for any contraindications but also monitor you and keep an eye on you while you are losing weight to make sure you are both slim AND safe at the end of it.

M.

Dont let her get you down hun , you have lost a amazing ammount of weight

How did it go on Friday? also how are you getting on?

I think that maybe she should check her brain is in gear before she opens her mouth, but I agree with Mini it is an old expression, but for someone who is dealing with all age groups she needs to learn a bit of tact and diplomacy, she should try a little neutrality.

Don't take it to heart, just draw a line under it and find another CDC and please don't buy from EBAy it will cost you an arm and a leg (sorry pun not intended).

Take care and keep up the good work, you have made a tremendous loss and deserve a good pat on the back. Congratulations........

Back