• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

THE CHIP SHOP

S: 13st4lb G: 9st4lb
The thing is that every Friday is chip night and has been for ages...well now that i am trying to lose weight am i still entitled to have a chippy from the shop? Or should i cut it down to one every 2 weeks?
I only ever have them once a week, never more and never eat maccies or burger king or anything like that - does that make it okay?

Also what would be the best thing to eat from a chip shop?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st13lb C: 14st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st6lb(2.87%)
it really depends what diet you are folllowing. i personally have some sort of takeaway about once a week as a bit or a treat and dont think it does any harm as long as you are 'good' the rest of the week.

Indieflower

I have my mojo
S: 17st9lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 6st13lb(39.27%)
I walk past a chippie every day on the way back from work. It's soooo tempting but I usually resist. I think if you're eating out you can still be good as long as you choose wisely. It's more difficult in a chip shop though, especially in Scotland cos they deep fry everything from pies to pizzas!!

S: 14st3lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 3st3lb(22.61%)
I live 2 doors away from a chip shop, was so hard when I first started the diet!! But I don't miss them now....I do have a weekly treat though, I go to a cafe for a great big breakfast every saturday morning! So once a week shouldn't hurt :)