The Christmas Weight gain!!

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Hi all,

Well as you will see from my signature, I have gained 4.5lbs in the 2 weeks since I last weighed...this was only really 1 week of not counting points, and most of it has gone on over New Year if i am honest, because I was stillunder 15 stone about 2 days ago!!
But in some ways I am glad, because if I had not gained, then I would have started thinking that I dont need to do the points as not gained anyway!! So today its back on track 100% and I will lose 5 stone this year!!!!! Hope everyone else did not put on 4.5 lbs like me and you all have fabulous xmas's and are back on track now, or staying on track if you've been good!
Looking forward to a fab year on Minimins!!

xx

hi mate ,bet i match you on weight gain or more last week i put on 3 and ive been awful this week ,weigh in is tommorrow so i will get a shock then back on trackxx

Good luck in losing your small gain - especially with Xmas AND new year.

Happy 2008 and you'll soon have that measely 4lb off!

good luck with getting the gain off, it'll be off in no time

I think it is almost impossible not to gain any weight during the christmas time. Or is there anyone in here who hasn't gained any weight? I think it doesn't matter that much as long as you try to contain yourself and you keep on following you diet just after the holidays!

I lost 1 pound over 2weeks Sam, I didnt count but just kept an eye on myself not to go too crazy!! still, I did go out for dinner one night with oh and didnt worry, Christmas dinner etc.. but tried to go for the odd long walk.

Hi hun

Good luck on your restart ... you CAN do it!

xx

That is really great NikkiH! But probably you are an exception as most people gainat least a little weight over christmas. But this is my 6th day back on the right track and I have already lost 2lbs again! I am so happy about it although this was probably nothing but water. But who cares as long as the scale says that you have lost weight:)

Sam- well done!!!! thats absolutely brilliant!!!

Back