The Chronicles of wish

Hi everyone, after reading some of the diary's on here i've been inspired to start my own! hopefully this will help me stay on track and get some support at the same time. I did cd in May 2008 and lost 3.5 stone, however after ending up nearly as bald as kojack :cry:I stopped! Since then I have gained weight but weirdly I stay the same weight until periods of binge eating such as xmas and studying for exams and holiday where I can easily put on 7lbs in a week :eek: (Dublin August 2009 a prime example of this!) I then tend to stay the same weight until next xmas, holiday etc... Anyway long story short I have gained 2 stone of my 3.5 back :eek: and would like to lose most if not all by this August. Might as well also tell you a bit about myself, i'm a mature student:giggle:compared to most anyway (old enough to get funny looks when i pull out my NUS card in topshop) i'm in my final year and will hopefully qualify in September as a midwife. Sometimes I am on placement where it is easy to stay on track, apart from the boxes of chocolates which are always around! and other times I am in the classroom, writing essays etc.. where it is not so easy. I am on 21 points a day and for exercise I am currently attempting Hannah Watermans workout, which at present I can only manage 1 section of but am doing it every other day and will hopefully soon be able to complete a burpie with as much style and grace as Ms Waterman.

So here goes with day 1. I worked a night shift last night and will be tonight which kind of always throws u a bit but..
BREAKFAST: nothing I was sleeping :p
Lunch: 0 point veg soup, 4 slices 50/50 bread (2.5) extra low fat philly (1) cucumber (0). Squares (1.5) low fat yogurt (1) weetabix cereal bar (1).

So that's it 7 points so far, don't know bout dinner yet I try to eat before I start work and then have a snack about 3am so will update later. :D

Good luck! :)

Your title reminds me of when the Prince Caspian was out and I told my boyfriend that "Ben Barnes could Chronicle my Narnia any day" :p

Hiya yes well done you on midwifery.

Im going back to college hope in the next 2 weeks and Im 40 so Im well old lol

I also have gained my weight back after vlcd and 3 stone more so Im back to WW I just wish Id stayed on WW the first time I ever went on it but hey ho it happened for a reason.......

Is the Hannah W dvd good although it sound hard by what you say,I was just going to buy it in HMV but Bid on it on ebay.
I hope you do well on ww and will keep checking in to see ;) x

Oh hello to the diary section :D
what a lovely profession to choose to do must be wonderful to help all those wee newborns into the world.

I have to say I personally hate all those celeb dvd's that promise the world but can't deliver and aren't at all practical to keep up with I rest my case in Natalie Cassidey lol
but good luck anyway

Hiya. Firstly, well done on the midwifery (sp) - That is one thing I have contemplated dabblin in a few times but never had the courage to get up and do anything about it because I always think people will laugh at me for even thinking it in the first place.

Secondly, welcome to the diaries and good luck on your journey. I'll keep popping back to see how you are doing. xxx

Hi thanks for wishing me luck! And if you have thought about becoming a midwife do it! I was the same, thinking about doing it for ages, didn't know where to start etc...but i'm so glad I did. People wouldn't laugh at you i'm sure, but what if they did? you just go and show them how amazing you can be. :D

Hiya yes well done you on midwifery.

Im going back to college hope in the next 2 weeks and Im 40 so Im well old lol

I also have gained my weight back after vlcd and 3 stone more so Im back to WW I just wish Id stayed on WW the first time I ever went on it but hey ho it happened for a reason.......

Is the Hannah W dvd good although it sound hard by what you say,I was just going to buy it in HMV but Bid on it on ebay.
I hope you do well on ww and will keep checking in to see ;) x
I think it is a good dvd, like all of them you have to have the motivation to do it and can get repetitive, however I can see why this dvd works it is unlike any I have ever done before and the sections are kept short enough to combat any boredom. I actually thought I was quite fit until I tried this dvd, how wrong I was! Let me know how you get on with it if you decide to get it, and if you can achieve more than 1 section at a time then your a better woman than I am.X

Oh hello to the diary section :D
what a lovely profession to choose to do must be wonderful to help all those wee newborns into the world.

I have to say I personally hate all those celeb dvd's that promise the world but can't deliver and aren't at all practical to keep up with I rest my case in Natalie Cassidey lol
but good luck anyway

Hi I think they are good if you cant afford a gym/exercise class or prefer to exercise alone. What do you do ,do you go to classes,gym etc? x

afternoon everyone! feels so strange to get up in the middle of the day. for dinner last night before work i had
ww chicken curry (4.5)
micro chips (2.5)
2 slices of 50/50 bread (1)
cream egg (3.5)
weetabix cereal bar (1) about 4am making total of 19/21 for yesterday.

So obviously no breakfast again today :(
Lunch
ww beans (2)
2 slices 50/50 bread (1)
squares (1.5)
ww toffee yogurt (.5)
weetabix cereal bar (1)
trying to get back to some sort of normality now as i'm off until monday :flirt2: so i'm thinking dinner will be home made burger and chips.
tesco healthy living mince (3)
onion, garlic, bovril (0)
bread roll (2)
low fat cheese slice (1)
rustic oven chips (4)
low fat mayo (1)
leaving 4 points for snack whilst watching some tv later, a bit of what katie did next probably, adictive yet trashy escapism :p

snacks: 2 slices of toast (2) low fat spread and marmite (1) white chocolate mikado sticks (1)

Last edited:
You know, you're actually right! I mentioned it to my husband yesterday, and even though he raised his eyebrows in a "Oh here we go, another career idea" He did actually say "Go for it!" - You have really inspired me to find out more about this now. Thanks, for that little push I needed! :)

As for your menu's, I absolutely love them...!!... They always look like proper feasts fit for a king, the list is enddddddless!! :D

Have a great weekend off, enjoy every minute of it. xxx

PS... You have delievered your first baby by now I am gathering... what was that feeling like? x

i'M SO PLEASED, IF YOU NEED ANY ADVICE OR ANYTHING JUST PM ME I'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU :D I'VE DELIVERED A FAIR FEW NOW, AND EACH ONE IS AMAZING, YOU FEEL SO PROUD AND AMAZED BY HOW STRONG WOMEN CAN BE EVERY TIME IT'S MIND BLOWING!

Hope you have a good weekend too ;)

Went shopping for something to wear out tomorrow night today :cry:is it me or do dorothy perkin's mirrors actually make you look bigger than you really are ? (hopefully someone will agree with this or I actually am bigger than I think!)

anyway, ended up with nothing and will end up wearing the usual black atire I always do, I left the shopping centre vowing that next time I come back I will be a size smaller :cross:

Breakfast: weetabix cereal bar x 2 (2)

Lunch: 2x snack a jack popcorn (1) fuller for longer yogurt (1)

Dinner: mushroom chow mein (4.5) whole bottle of ww wine (6) ? will probably have some snacks and will update later.;)

Back