The Compliment Game

Aww, i have never been anybodys inspiration before. I think i'm going to cry, lol. I'm so emotional.

AM, i think you're so lovely and you make others feel very good about themselves. I can see that you have the determination and will to succeed at your weightloss. I think you'll do ace :)

Has had a great weight loss with only a stone to go. Well done hun...xxx

Is a really nice person

Is an inspiration with her fab weightloss :)

Mrs Depp has excellent taste in men and has lost so much weight.

Maybe_Baby, such lovely posts, and such a lovely person!:D

Great taste in men? So have a lot of women when it comes to JD;)

Lost so much weight? Aw shucks, thanks MB! :eek:

Wasn't that you doing the double-jointed bendy thing in the other avatar MaybeBaby?:confused:

Maybe_Baby, such lovely posts, and such a lovely person!:D

Great taste in men? So have a lot of women when it comes to JD;)

Lost so much weight? Aw shucks, thanks MB! :eek:

Wasn't that you doing the double-jointed bendy thing in the other avatar MaybeBaby?:confused:

Nope, i thought it was cool so i had it as my avatar. I changed it tho, so i dont confuse people, lol :rolleyes:. If i looked like the person in my previous avatar, i dont think i would have to lose any weight, lol. I am double jointed tho, lol :D.

I know some people who dont even like JD :eek:, FOOLS, lol, Shame hes getting married :cry:

I think you have had super weightloss, keep up the fab work.

xx :)

Nope, i thought it was cool so i had it as my avatar. I changed it tho, so i dont confuse people, lol :rolleyes:. If i looked like the person in my previous avatar, i dont think i would have to lose any weight, lol. I am double jointed tho, lol :D.

I know some people who dont even like JD :eek:, FOOLS, lol, Shame hes getting married :cry:

I think you have had super weightloss, keep up the fab work.

xx :)

You've done really well with your weightloss too!:D

Yeah shame he's marrying a size zero eh? :confused: My daughter loves Audrey Hepburn in that pic - says she looks like a princess!:)

You've done really well with your weightloss too!:D

Yeah shame he's marrying a size zero eh? :confused: My daughter loves Audrey Hepburn in that pic - says she looks like a princess!:)

Audrey H is one of my favourite actresses, i think she is so beautiful and such a talented actress.

I hate this size 0 trend, i think its has such a negative effect on young people and those who are older aswell. I work with children and i want to be a positive role model, so i would never go size zero. I did used to have alot of probs with my eating tho but i have totally sorted everything and i am so happy in myself. I was also ill for a good 8 -9 months about 2 years ago and after that all i ever say to anyone is that i want to be happy and healthy. I also want to help others feel the same.

Thanks for the weightloss comment. I am shocked sometimes when i think of how much i have lost so far. I was trying for so long to lose weight, but my meds would not let it happen.

I got some comments today about my weightloss :D, it feels super :D :D :D. I should really get some before and after pics sorted but i aint really got much before pics or any after. I dont like taking photos.

I think i might be jacking the thread :eek:. Sorry.

Back