The Compliment Game

Sazzy is a very good judge of character! ROFLMAO! :D:D

Seriously, Sarah is a star, such a lovely person and it's a pleasure to 'talk' to her. :D

Mrs Depp - a ladybird on a mission and who's nearly there through all her hard work and determination... an inspiratation to us all... especially those at the beginning of their trail.

oooooh, I get to compliment my friend:D

Hannah, you are bloody gorgeous, soooooooooo lovely, so helpful, You helped me through my terribe day 2 and kept me company all day, THANK YOU

You are doing so well with CD, you got the pounds off to prove it, we're going for gold with our next target together!!

Hannah is fab-dabb-arooney !!!

Right back at ya...!!

Sophia's got steel determination to do this and posts some fantastic threads - always praising and encouraging others.

She's great faith in the diet and her first week weight loss was such an achievement after having such a terrible time and feeling so unwell...

She's fab dress sense and totally stunning and could be my style guru...

Good luck my friend - we're going all the way..!

Mrs Depp has got the happiest and most sincere smile and face...

Is always there to offer an encouraging word

Is a beautiful lady, has wonderful things to say about everyone and i hope to get to know her better on minimins :)

Has done an amazing job to lose so much weight and has a fab sense of style xx

Is going great guns with her quest for a slimmer figure, loving your Avatar and user name ;)

:wow: Almost at target. That's super, well done. You are an inspiration xxx

Sophia: Has wonderful things to say about everyone and seems like such a lovely person. I look forward to getting to know Sophia (she also has a beautiful name, as well as a beautiful face and personality) better and i feel she will do super well on the diet, especially with a fab loss for week 1.

You have made me start my day with a smile :)

Thank you xx

itsnowornever: Is gorgeous, wow and a loss of over a stone in week 1, super wow :)

Is incredibly friendly and complimentary... She's done fantastically well on the diet and must look amazing at her nearly goal weight...:)

ditto jo, I love your new avatar. My picci is on my wedding day 4 years ago, our anniversary was a few days ago:D I was a couple of stone lighter there.

Jo, you have done sooooooo well in your quest to lose weight, blimey what a huge loss in so little time. Keep it up hun xxx

Back