The Compliment Game

sonya is a wonderful friend in real life and in cyberspace lol. i love her to bits!

sonya is lovely cos shes the only sod on here that'll compliment me LOL

Awwww course im not......karen needs cheering so erm will buy u a bottle of voddie wen I get my chrges back, though I expect to help u sink it.

Made me feel very welcome when i first joined the forum and is looking wonderful :) xx

Is doing brilliantly at her weight loss and is over half way already :D

Has lost an awesome amount of weight :) and has very very very good taste in men, johnny depp is gorge xx

Maybe_Baby always leaves lovely messages for other people, therefore even tho I dont know her, she is very kind and considerate and loosing a great amount of weight! welldone!

had done fab to restart SS when ive heard how hard it is to get back on the wagon x

ah i see ure pic now i can compliment you again...looks gorgeous even with her face painted! x

Chuckies one pretty lassy and I love what I can see of what you're wearing :) x

Is doing super well with her weightloss and is so lucky to have gone to glastonbury :)

Maybe_Baby always leaves lovely messages for other people, therefore even tho I dont know her, she is very kind and considerate and loosing a great amount of weight! welldone!

Aww, thank you so much for your lovely comment. You have made me smile :) after a bad day :( .

I think you're a lovely person too and i think your display pic thingy ( i cant remember what they are called, lol) is so cool and sweet.

Has made a fantatastic step deciding to do CD. I wish you all the best :)

Fab weight losses and now under 10st? Bloody brilliant work!! You're my latest inspiration :p xx

Back