The Compliment Game

Always here to lend support and what beautiful braids

Jodiejojo is so sweet and cheery, we love to see her posting on the DAILY. Keep up with the good weight losses hun, you're doing fantastically well :character00238:

SJ was a beautiful bride and with her steel determination she will soon be back swirling in her wedding dress.

sonkie is full of great advice and is so much of an inspiration to us all, you have lost sooooooo much weight, well done. :clap:

Has done a fantastic job with her weightloss and has given me motivational vibes over the las few days :) x

mrs depp is totally bonkers...in the nicest possible way :p and very funny xx

Carol (Mrs Depp) :D

always, always, always makes me laugh and smile with her humour. She's been there for me from the beginning and is so supportive of anyone, especially in a crisis.

Big hugs hun...:)

Lacey...xxx

Carol (Mrs Depp) :D

always, always, always makes me laugh and smile with her humour. She's been there for me from the beginning and is so supportive of anyone, especially in a crisis.

Big hugs hun...:)

Lacey...xxx

Aw Lacey, it's SO easy being nice to you 'cos you're SO lovely! :D

Lacey,
Such a feisty, intelligent woman with a beautiful smile! Love ya! :D

Mrs Depp :D

A lady with many many amazing qualities and boy can she write a hilarious post on the story thread!!!!! ;):D

A strong, intelligent, very caring and exremely funny lady. I am a better person for knowing her.

xxx :D

P.S. Wish I could send Johnny to her house. If I won the lottery I would bluddy try!!!!!...:eek:

Mrs Depp :D

A lady with many many amazing qualities and boy can she write a hilarious post on the story thread!!!!! ;):D

A strong, intelligent, very caring and exremely funny lady. I am a better person for knowing her.

xxx :D

P.S. Wish I could send Johnny to her house. If I won the lottery I would bluddy try!!!!!...:eek:

My head has grown to such an enormous size now!! :D:eek::D

You're such an inspiration to all us other single mums Lacey, and your poem is still something I regularly read back to myself when I need reassurance that I made the right decisions over the last couple of years. :D

P.S. I'll hold you to that P.S. ;):D

Sonya is always around to give support and just seeing how well she has done so far is a true inspiration to all x

getting back in the swing of the thread, mrs depp has had some great losses and is a brillant creative writer as she had me giggling away for ages on the creative writing thread. was something about jack sparrow being attacked by aliens and lionel ritchie was involved in there some where to, think he was an alien, anyway the point is, shes good fun!!

Back