The cost of losing weight lol

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by julesrush, 10 December 2007 Social URL.

1. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

There are soo many positives about losing weight but i have found my personal negative, how much money it costs you in replacing wardrobe as you get slimmer. And also i have had to have 3 rings re sized as got measured yesterday and my fingers are 6 sizes smaller !!!! ALso had to have bracelet altered as it slipped off all the time. My shoes are slipping all over the place and I had to buy new coat lol

Good thing is hubby finally decided to buy eternity ring for me which im picking up tuesday , only after asking for one since we have been together 13 years and have 6 children together i think ive earnt one lol

Anyone else think of negatives lol

cdc norwich
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Congratulations on the Eternity Ring, you do deserve it. Six children wow, you must be kept really busy. Well done on the weight loss too, it means lots of nice new things.
  4. clairelesley

clairelesley Fairy Princess to Be

All my non-food treats!
    Posh make-up, posh hair stuff, posh treatments etc; don't get me wrong, it's much better for you and lasts longer, but still dearer than a bar of chocolate! (even a really big bar of chocolate)
    I'm kinda addicted too so don't know how I'll cope now I'm buying 'normal' food again!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.