The Crounton Co. How many syns plz?

alsbaby

:gen147: I bought garlic and herb croutons from Asda has anyone any idea of the syn value? If not would someone be kind enough to calculate it for me :sign0009:. Its a 40g bag but i only have nutritional value for 100g
443 cals
protein 11.8
carb 67.5 of which is sugers 3.4
fat 12.9 of which is sats 0.9
fibre 4.6
:thankyou:

:gen147: I bought garlic and herb croutons from Asda has anyone any idea of the syn value? If not would someone be kind enough to calculate it for me :sign0009:. Its a 40g bag but i only have nutritional value for 100g
443 cals
protein 11.8
carb 67.5 of which is sugers 3.4
fat 12.9 of which is sats 0.9
fibre 4.6
:thankyou:

You can calculate it using the '1 syn for every 20 cals' formula as there is no free food allowance :) HTH x
So using the figures you've posted:100g would be 22 syns, so 40g would be 22/10 which is 2.2 then multiplied by 4 so 8.8, rounded up to 9 syns
Hope that made sense x

Thanks for the reply Welshtigger. I have just noticed that its 89 cals for half the bag ( 20g ) So am thinking that would be 4 and a half, is this right. Am very new to the 20 cals = 1 syn. Did everyone find this out in class?

Thanks for the reply Welshtigger. I have just noticed that its 89 cals for half the bag ( 20g ) So am thinking that would be 4 and a half, is this right. Am very new to the 20 cals = 1 syn. Did everyone find this out in class?

That's right yeah :) the formula is the same one the snackulator on the website uses :) the consultants don't seem to like talking about it, as I guess they sell food directories etc x

Back