The curse of the Week 3 weigh in

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
So have been 100% all week and only lost 2lbs. This is where MiniMins offers a lifeline. Because I know this has happened to quite a few people on here I'm not in the least bit demotivated, which I might well have been if I didn't know about others' experiences. With my inside knowledge I can just accept it as one of the ups and downs of this weight loss marathon and am thrilled to have dropped 1.5stone in 3 weeks. So thanks to everyone. Week four, here we go.

Well done on your weight loss, 21lbs in three weeks is fantastic:happy096:

Well done Cate - you are doing great

Wow that's fabulous x x

Well done cate thats a great weight loss picture 2 big blocks of lard off each leg thats how well youve done...dont get disheartened cause its all going the right way ;) x

I didn't know about the week 3 hiccup so thanks for the warning! I'm going to be as positive as you about any short-term delay cos that's all it is. I'm looking forward to your post in the next week or so when you go sub 200!

Well Done Cate you are doing great x

Started Lipotrim 4/02/2011
Starting weight 17st 12lbs

Week 1 -9lbs:D:D:D 17st 3lbs
Week 2 -2lbs 17st 1lbs

Week 3 +2lbs 17st 3lbs - was on a course from work had to come off it:mad:

Thanks all. Have had a few very minor blips this week with the odd bit of stray meat but am hoping it hasn't messed things up for me too much. Weigh in on Monday so we shall see.

Yeah me too! Ur a massive inspiration Cate, hope i can stick it out long enough to lose 40 more lbs :)

Back