The day from HELL...but I resisted...can't believe it!

fatisnofun

Normally, if I had a day like the one I had today, I'd be on the phone right about now ordering a chinese, surrounded by chocolate, fizzy drinks and crisps...how thats not the case is down to pure determination.

Today was supposed to be payday, I had looked forward to getting some bills paid, and had an appt at the beauty salon for a waz and a facial...just to treat myself!

Turns out the bank has made some sort of stupid error, and although at 4pm today they ASSURED me my pay would be in my account by 6pm...guess what? Its wasn't!

I'd gone for my appt at the salon thinking I'd pop out at 6pm between the wax and the facial and get money...to my horror, NO MONEY. Ended up having to drive in rish-hour traffic to OH's job to get his credit card, with hardly any petrol in the car and no money to buy any. I had a bit of a cry I must admit!

Then get a phonecall from my mam tonight with some dramatic stuff going on with the family at the moment, which resulted in me having to speak to a garda this evening to enquire as to why nothing was being done about the matter...she was the rudest little upstart ever!! But with the day I'd had, by the end of the conversation she was decidedly more polite...I tore her a new one over the phone basically...not pretty.

I said "Thats it I'm ordering a takeaway" and for about a minute I was telling myself all the reasons why I should...then determination kicked in and I gave myself a stern talking to and resisted the urge. I'm quite proud of myself....I AM a binger...I've NEVER been able to talk myself out of a binge ever before...so its a big step, if I can get through today without eating, then I can get through anything!

Thanks all for letting me rant!
FINF :D

Oh hun ((hugs)) to start with!!
Sounds like you've had an absolutely crappy one!

Really well done for not giving in, you've been very strong and you're already identifying when and why you eat - which LT is so good for.
No doubt you feel better knowing you've resisted -and you'll feel even better when you see Wk 2's WI.

Hope everything is ok with the family and if you need to rant - and not eat - keep coming back hun x

Hot, sweet tea/cofee was the tip I was given for when I was in that mood.

Well done again hun x x

Whoo hoo well done you. That's really stern resolve. Keep focused x

Well done hun your right it sounded like the day from hell but im glad you can now say that you beat them food demons. its a brilliant feeling isnt it! I hope the stupid bank sorts everything out for you i hate it wen they mess stuff up!

As far as the family is concerned poor you but fair play for tearing that girl a new one she prob well deserved it.

Your doing extremely well on this diet, you have already passed so many hurdles. you really learn alot. Looking forward to seeing your weigh in results bet you will be even more delighted you didnt binge den.

Hi - know I am not on LT but something similar - but just wanted to say WELL DONE to you for resisting - you should be very very proud of yourself! And a hug for the bad day too :hug99:

awww that is brilliant well done!

Girls, thank a mill for all the encouragement! Feel great now!

Thanks all xxxxxxxxx

Glad to hear it hun!

Just noticed your signature about quiting smoking - have you stopped yet or is that to come?

I was always told 1 at a time, as if you try both, 1 may fail?!
However, i found the quiting easier than dieting and did do the 2 together x

Oh, great, thats good to know! Been off them two days....doing well! For some reason when I smoke on lipotrim I feel nauseous...dunno what thats about but I'm not complaingin :D

Yay....amazing how you get the strength to cope with these stressful situations, I wonder if LT comes with built in determination in the sachets??!! So very well done to you....keep it going and you will soon be at target!

Back