**The day i hit Goal Weight 119lbs (8 stone7lbs)** over 17 stone gone forever. XD

Maint is probably harder than losing in some ways love.

Amazing well done you :party0011:

Just wanted to say how fab you have done. Your journey has been inspirational. Over the course of your immense journey, you will have learned so much about yourself that will make you so strong and capable of great things throughout your life. Your focus and determination are fantastic.

Fantastic story -a great inspiration for us who have lots to lose as well. thanks for sharing

That is amazingly inspirational :) wow! x

Phenomenal. Well done :) x

wow well done!!! amazing weight loss :)

i've no words to describe it...lol. I have followed your journey from the beginning and I appreciate how you've hung around Mini's to help and inspire others. you deserve every ounce off.;);)xx

Now that's exactly why I joined this forum. Those words were not only ecouraging but uplifting too. Congratulations to you.

wow!!! truly an inspiration x

Im just starting my weight loss journey and this has really helped me :) well done and you should be pround its a great acheivement:) x

Wow!!!! :)

Your story is really inspirational to me. I am on week 1 of my quest to regain control of my health and i have 123 lbs to lose.
Well done to you and i hope in time i'll be telling my end story!

Am crying! You are amazing! Huge well done, you look fantastic xxx

wow!!! xxx

Back