THE DAY I'VE BEEN DREADING...

MommyNOriana

...is here. Cue dramatic music.

I'm having an "I don't give a crap" day. I've stayed within my syns but I'm just so blaaaaah. I'm overwhelmed with life in general. And I can only cook 3 days a week due to my work schedule. I feel stuck at my current weight. I'm just blaaah!!!

I will start again tomorrow. Hopefully with a better attitude!! What do u do when u feel blah? I'm sure this will happen again at some point. Is it best to just let it happen? And start fresh when I wake up?

Look on the bright side, you may feel down but you're doing well to stick within your syns, so you haven't fallen off the wagon. Congratulate yourself for that! We all have bad days - when I get mine I find an early night works wonders. Things don't look quite as bad when you wake up rested from a good sleep. BTW see you on wednesday home WI thread tomorrow. Good luck!

We all have days like that.....
I get out my before pictures to see how far I have come.
Why not have a look through your books/magazines and try and get some inspiration from those.
Good luck x

I agree with everything said, if it's something a choc fix could put right, How about using lots of today's syns on little choccy things , options, little bars at 5 syns, mikados at 1/2 syns etc. Pamper yourself a bit. Then start afresh tomoro.

You've done so well. Don't get too disheartened. I have found if I feel like that, I either go one of 2 ways : put on a pair of jeans that are no longer too tight so i feel really chuffed with myself and it makes me dust myself off and brighten up. Or eat something you fancy and start again. It maybe your body needs a metabolism boost - do you ever have a 'meal off' that works for some, makes the body work harder to break it down and they get a loss.x

When I'm having a blah day (which is ususally in the evening), I go and buy a couple of magazines, make myself a highlights hot choc and go and soak in a long hot bath.

Hi i normally feel blah everyday after tea dont know why think its because thats when i used to stuff doughnuts, chocolate and cereal.
so thats what i save my syns for if its a really bad evening then i take my syns up to bed and sit there and munch on my funsize bars whilst posting on here. seems to work.

Thanks all. I don't really have cravings. Its the end of my work week where I can't cook. I work 7 days a week but Fri through Mon I work days and nights so my food choices are very limited. I can't bring food to work at night really. (I'm a waitress at night) so I have to bring fruit, yogurt, carrots etc to snack on. Not exactly a nice dinner!! That food gets old. And since I have no time to cook the thought of that food is what makes me blah. I feel better this morning. And I did take a peak at the scale. (Sorry!) And it doesn't appear That I've gained any weight. Its actually Very reassuring. I'm going to cook tonight so I should be feeling better in no time!

And I do have one "meal off" a week. But this week it feels like I had 2 or 3! Prob sts next week! Oh well...its a new day

hey sweetie - we all have days like that, you just need to remember all the reasons you are losing weight for.

Its great you have come on and talked about it, cos you know now you are not alone, we all get like this at times!!!

Keep smiling and sending you a hug xxxx

Back