Attack The day of reckoning has arrived

Hi everyone, I'm on day 1 of attack after meeting dr dukan last night at my university and he really inspired me to kick my old eating habits into touch. I've read the book, loved it and am ready to get on it like sonic. Had a 3 egg omelette for tea with diced onion, garlic and lean ham with a little spread of low fat cream cheese, was lovely too :) then had a weight watchers yoghurt which i've just found out i cant have (little blip 1) on 3rd pint of water and am off to bed in a bit. Havnt had my OB yet as i couldn't get some due to being on night shifts and hubby forgot. Will get some tomorrow and gna make some gillattes ( think thats how you spell it lol). So looking forward to changing my eating habits, love pizza, creamy curries like korma, very bad butter chicken ect which are loaded with fat. Anyways, here's to a good future and a new me for life.

Sam

Last edited:
Morning Sam and welcome to the Forum.

You already have a great advantage over most (all?) of us here in that you've met him! Can you tell us more? I've seen him interviewed lots of times in French on TV but I'd be curious to know how he comes across in English.

You can still have pizza, creamy curry etc. Just that you'll need to make them yourself using Dukan approved ingredients! Enjoy!
x

His english was very good, and he.spoke like he knew what he was talking about however when asked a question that like mine was a little biography telling him how fab I thought he was and how good his book is, he needed help off one of our lecturers to simplify it in few words as possible. He showed his passion and explained how he is rather unsure how his book outsold harry potter haha but he was very humble and the game certainly has certainly not gone to his head. I was star struck. So glad I can still have curry etc, but even more so pizza :)

Good luck, with meeting the great man himself what more motivation do you need to succeed xxx

Yeah it was, nice to see you joined us there's so much info on here. You doing your nurse training?

I've found some great stuff on here, i'm so glad you told me, i really appreciate it. You've done really well on your restart. What advice would you give about the cruise phase, mine starts tomorrow :) I've had to do attack phase with no oat bran as ive had no money to buy any till tomorrow so am hoping it's not been too detramental to my loss.

Sam

Good luck tomorrow.

1. get some rhubarb in to help with the constipation.
2. drink plenty of water
3. alternate PV PP days and see how you go
4. Try the recipes on here so you dont get bored
5. do a planner so you know what what you are eating every day.
6. Keep an eye on your tolerated stuff.

I recognized the uniform, Im based at the COCH

Hiya, I have plenty of bran to last a month now lol. Thank you for the advice, not had rhubarb for ages, should be interesting, I remember it being very sour like. Healthy bowels are important though ;) I hate this uniform lol, very stiff to wear unlike coch ones which are nice and thin looking. We may bump into each other soon then, hopefully you may not recognise me when we do cos i've lost so much weight lmao :D

Sam

Back