Total Solution The Diary Of A Completly New Me!!

How did u get on starting back ? Miss your posts :) x

WAHOOOOOO im on DAY 2 today!. didnt want to post yesterday only to do another runner! lolol. but i did it. and day 2 is almost nearly over!! woop i feel back in the zone.

Im on and have the worst cramps ever!! and have been feeling bit more icky this time but woop no food has jumped in ma mouth ive got stewies work doo on the 17th but other then that im fine. i have to look sleek n sexy n this new dress i got im still unsure if to wear it or not lol will post a pic in bit.

and i tried the rasberry bars today and WOW!!! cant believe ive waited so long lol i love them!! way more then choc lol,

heres to end of day 2 n start of day 3 hope you lovely lot r doing okis " off to go catch up on some diaries*

xxxxxx

Well done on completing day 2 :) it's so much harder to get started again isn't it? I had a break after 4 weeks for a xmas meal out, got straight back on it saturday but had a mini binge sunday :( 2 days 100% since though and I think I'm back in the zone :D just got to wait for ketosis to kick back in now. We can do this! we've just got to keep at it.
Hazel
x

meeehhhh!!! im looking for excuses to eat something or for some1 to say lets eat heeeelppp!! xxxx

babezone said:
meeehhhh!!! im looking for excuses to eat something or for some1 to say lets eat heeeelppp!! xxxx

I say don't eat! Be slim!!!

Hi hun, good to see you back on it. Well done for getting through day 2....roll on day 3 xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Still feel crap but have other things going on today it's my sisters birthday. And am missing her so bad. It's so gutting knowing I'm never guna see her again. I don't so much feel like eating but I just don't feel like dieting either arrrahhghh just feel miserable n sorry for maself :-( xx

babezone said:
Still feel crap but have other things going on today it's my sisters birthday. And am missing her so bad. It's so gutting knowing I'm never guna see her again. I don't so much feel like eating but I just don't feel like dieting either arrrahhghh just feel miserable n sorry for maself :-( xx

Oh hunny I don't know what to say I can't imagine how hard it is for you x you seem to be coping so well and being so strong just wanted to pop by for a virtual hug and to send you my love xxx

Its all an act im showing im coping on the outside but really inside my heart is breaking! i had a slip up last night i dnt wana run off here again n make it to a 3 weeker, just finding it hard to find the focus onit, just feel so drained and the first weeks side effects make it worse. my fibromylgia is playing havvoc this week too i feel so much more acheyeir this week, meeeh i just not havin a good time of it xxx

babezone said:
Its all an act im showing im coping on the outside but really inside my heart is breaking! i had a slip up last night i dnt wana run off here again n make it to a 3 weeker, just finding it hard to find the focus onit, just feel so drained and the first weeks side effects make it worse. my fibromylgia is playing havvoc this week too i feel so much more acheyeir this week, meeeh i just not havin a good time of it xxx

Of course it is hun that's completely normal, you are coping so well though hunny just trying to get on with your life/dieting etc is a huge achievement x
I can't imagine how awful it is for you but I think you are doing so well x
I'm sure nothing I can say can help but feel free to pm me anytime if you want to offload/rant etc xxxx

Sorry I haven't been on here much but having a stressful few weeks at work. Just trying to come back on here after a break is an achievement for anyone. But remember we are not here to judge you so don't feel bad or guilty. We are all friends and just letting out your frustrations can help.

We have all fallen off the wagon due to one reason or another and you have been through something I can't even imagine and come through it!!!

I struggled and have had a slip up yesterday and today but will have a soup tonight and back to TS tomorrow.

Take care x x big hug x x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks guys well I've been good all day today fingers x it stays the same for a week. I'm guna weigh myself next Friday. That way. Next saturday will be right at beginning of my weigh week n easy ish enough to loose for following week. I'm going shopping in a minute again. 3rd time lucky to pick a dress for the occasion lol. Ooo that reminds me I need to order the blazer jacket.

The good thing u guess with this diet is it takes my mind of things and gives me something to focus on. Just doesn't help the first week as it adds the stress xxx

What dress did u get then? Let's both have a fab week ready for our parties on Saturday xx

Dum Dum Dummmmmm........lol its meeee slowly creeping my way back in ready for the 3rd of januaray for a major restart. no excuses, no partys! just weight to loose, bought a fabarouny pair of jeans today that are a little sqeeshy muffin top fied lol. those will be my insentive, im so nervous about stepping on the scales. im not guna lie! i have eaten like a pig!! lmao buiscuts , choc , cakes , food more food n more food!! lol.i need this weight gone now no more faffin, being slim makes ya feel great but definetly going to need all of your help with it. so heres to the 3rd :eek:) Xxxxxx

Sooo happy to see your back :) see you the 3rd 8am sharp lol

We are both aiming for 10.10 together xx

Glad to have you back babe! I'll be back to TS on monday and weigh in on Tuesday as normal. I'm sure you'll be fine x Back on the road to slimville x

Back