Total Solution The diary of a fat mummy!

I had a pair of Jimmy Choos for my wedding. They were (are) amazing but they did hurt by the end of the day!

I wanted to wear mine for my wedding but depending on my dress I think they will be too dark they more a beige than cream. Wouldn't mind if they was a completely different colour x

Hope tomorrow's weigh in goes well.

I need to think about some treats along the way but it is so hard to think about how any mini-goals will look or feel.

I am slathering on the stretch mark cream but feel I need something specifically for firming. I keep getting comments on having lost weight from my face so am conscious that weight seems to be leaving my big belly more slowly than other areas so I want to make sure I firm the skin up on my face and arms

It's so hard isn't and these creams and potions are so expensive! I've got nivia firming body oil but I don't think it's doing much apart from smelling nice me making my skin soft! X

I need something too. Somebody recommended the soap and glory body firming stuff but not sure if it's any go.

I love soap and glory I will be happy to test! I love the smell x

I am just using a variety of Avon and body shop lotions on my body and Neal's Yard potions on my face.
I didn't know what brand or type would be best longer term but I think buying some really decent stuff could be my mini-goal treats, at least as I get further through and have less body I should need less lotion!

I'm going to ask for some samples at my next massage. I go to Clarins Spa and spend a fortune on their stuff as I love it so the girls always give me handfuls of stuff!
I've stocked up on make up samples too as I only take samples to Glastonbury so I don't lose my make up.

Whoop whoop 6lb off this week!!! I'm so chuffed!!

Wow. That is seriously fantastic. Well done

Thank you. I'm pleased after a couple of Rubbish weeks.

Brilliant! Whoop whoop :worthy:x

You soooo deserve it x

I have exercise class tonight and thinking I will add some chicken into one of my meals as I felt quite lightheaded last week. What do you all think?

Well done on the loss - amazing! Am sure a bit of chicken before exercise won't hurt too. I'm really bad at adding extra food when I exercise - I know I should, but...

They do say your body functions better and is more efficient at burning calories during cardio if you have a snack first.

A fantastic loss MrsN :)

Chicken will be a safe bet and not many calories x

Not gone to exercise class as parents evening ran so late so not had any chicken. Will see how I feel before Thursday and go to that class.
Busy planning our holiday for next year this evening now instead!!

Wow - fantastic loss! :D

Thanks you Darcy. You're an inspiration to me on here.
I have to say I really needed that loss to keep me focused.

How lovely, where are you thinking of going on holiday? X

Back