Total Solution The diary of a fat mummy!

Thanks I feel soooo much better today thankfully! That was a tough week. Thanks for keeping me going x

Ah that's great!!! Well done for hanging on in there. I have to admit I could happily kills for some garlic bread right now!

Garlic bread yum! I'm never usually bothered about carbs but this week has been all about them, rice, noodles bread. I've wanted a sausage butty all week too so fat Friday at work was torture lol x

My hubby is away this weekend. Kids have just gone to bed and the voices in my head (if you know what I mean) are telling me one little take away delivery and an Easter egg won't hurt!

I am. Not even hungry. Just want to eat crap.

Hope you had a nice evening MrsN wish we could turn those cravings off when they try to sabotage us x

Ended up having a hot bath and an early night so still 100%.

Well done on resisting the Saturday night voices

Fantastic well done for being strong! X

100% again today and feeling good again.
I've been out all day with the kids and we've had a great day. Went to a car very and I didn't have a thing. Go me!!!

Well done.
It feels strange eating out with the kids but not eating. Today was nice as we had a nandos with them but I feel a bit cheeky sitting in a restaurant not eating, I need to get over that silly feeling though!

Nah I don't care. Pizza Hut last weekend and a carvers today. I wasn't even tempted!! And nobody batted an eyelid I wasn't eating. It looked good though.
Nandos is where some friends want to go on Thursday evening and I'm considering it.

Brilliant, you are doing amazing x

I find it easy to be good with nandos and I don't feel I am missing out.
The kids had a subway yesterday and I felt great not indulging (although I could have had a chicken salad)

Yeah it was hard at first but now I just recognise I'm not actually hungry so what would be the point. I still freak out a bit but generally coping ok and it wouldn't be fair on my family to stop doing some of the things they enjoy.
And when I'm thinner (and fitter) we'll all have such a better life as we can be even more active.

Hi all.

So another weekend completed. Barr the odd negative thought creaping into my head I am mega proud of myself that I remained on plan.
I'm really now seeing the benefits - I've got a tunic top on today and it's loose. My hips / stomach (yuk) still need to start moving as the inch loss there is minimal however I've lost 2 inches off each calf - yep I will get in those winter knee boots from a 'normal' shop!!!!

I'm still hoping for 3lb off this week - we'll see tomorrow but I guess if it doesn't happen I'll be ok with it as I can now see changes happening. My face looks thinner!

I need to do a new order of products soon. I've decided not to do a food week or whatever it's called. It's just not for me. But I am going to add chicken to my noodle packs on a Friday or Saturday (or both if I need to or fancy it) and that way I'll continue to reduce the risk of a binge. So I've narrowed down the products I actually really like and want to re order : sweet n sour noodles and spag bol meals, cherries n berries, chocolate, caramel and honeycomb shakes, caramel crunch and double choc bars. Not much there really. I've never tried the shepherds pie. I hate mash in 'real life'. Does it have mash in??
So baring the above in mind I have 7 tiramisu, 3 or 4 Indian currys, 3 hot choc with ginger and 2 or 3 raspberry and white choc bars going spare. Would any of you like them?

I go on holiday on 29th May for a week. I still need to think through how I'm going to plan/manage it but I will be eating evening meals and some snacks. I'll be straight back to TS afterwards before my next planned break from plan to go to Glastonbury!! Whoop!! It will be more booze and minimal food then though!! Then after that back to TS until my next holiday on 30th July. If I can lose 4 stone by then id be over the moon? What are my chances??

Every chance MrsN you are inspiring me at the moment! I don't like the shepherds pie but my oh likes it, don't thinks it tasted of mash as I don't like it either. Where are you going on holiday? You can have salad and fish/meat but you are on holiday so just enjoy x

Me inspiring someone - ha that just made me chuckle! There's a first time for everything I guess.
We are going to centre parcs at the end of May and Menorca end of July. Centre parcs in theory would be easy to stay on plan. We only have plans to eat out in the evening once and two breakfasts. I want to enjoy my holiday but don't want to be in a position where I'm beating myself up afterwards if you know what I mean.
Really want my 2 stone loss!! It won't be this week but I think I can get it by next week.

Back