The Diary Of A Hopeless Dieter :)

Hi All,

Will start by introducing myself :)...i'm kara, i am 21 years old and a mummy to a lovely boy (14/10/2010), i have a goal of 76lbs to lose to be a healthy weight and be within my BMI.
As of the 29/01/2010 i will be starting the CD and hope to keep every updated on feelings, hopes and (fingers crossed) achievements.

Start Weight Is 188lbs and will be starting on stage one of the cd for 12 weeks. I hope to lose the 40lbs i gained during pregnancy & the extra i was carrying before by the end of the year (2011)

Got a few big events coming up this year and i refuse to attend them the size i am now...so its starts today. Although the shakes havent started today i emptied my cupboards of all the treats & naughty foods and all the fizzy high calorie drinks have been replaced with water :) as for exercise my lovely partner bought me a wii fit for xmas so i shall be doing the yoga on there :)

Well atm i have no major temptations as my son is still on baby milk (smells yuk) and my partner doesnt live with me so he can eat what he wants at his mums lol.

I wish everyone luck and will try and keep all updated on my progress as i get on...sprinkling some weight loss dust all your ways :) :)

xxxx

Hi kara, i also started today. im 193 pounds and need to lose around the same amount as you to be at a BMI of 25. Im not on any specific diet. just healthy eating and exercise which iv never really done. joined a gym today and stocked up with lots of soups, veg, fish and fruit. they say the first 2 weeks is hard so here goes. iV got 2 girly holidays planned in june and july. really want to look reasonable infront of my size 6, 8, 10 friends. I know if i go away like this i just wont enjoys these holidays that have been planned for so lomg. just want wear pretty clothes and feel 25 instead of looking like a granny and being 5 times bigger then any one else. im planning on weighing myself weekly. really hoping this is a new start to change.
well good luck to the both of us and hopefuly by our hols in the summer were going to be looking hot lol. xxx

I reweighed and im not 188lbs im 194lbs :-O!!!

I know exactly what you mean, all my friends are tiny & petite and after holidaying with them last year and being a size 12 (pre pregnancy size) i still felt awful. I know what you mean with the whole granny outfit thing i feel since putting on my weight i cant dress like a 21 year old :(..im also doing the weekly weigh in and joining some dance classes. Fingers crossed hey :D :D

If you wanted as we have similar goals we can always buddy up if you want, keep each other updated and motivated.

Good luck on your way to the new you :)

xxxx

Back