The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

F@ck me! That is excellent, fantastic! Which is what 31lbs now? 10% - BLAM, GONE! 2 stone - BLAM, GONE! Well done Sausage, knew it would all come good. :)
lol, I saw the anglo saxon at the beginning of your post Pinkie and it made me giggle and wonder why you said that, then I scrolled down and saw 8lbs off!!! Well done Little Sausage, that is awesome :D

Pinkie1973 said:
F@ck me! That is excellent, fantastic! Which is what 31lbs now? 10% - BLAM, GONE! 2 stone - BLAM, GONE! Well done Sausage, knew it would all come good. :)

BLAM, GONE! indeed! Am soooo chuffed! That's now 32lb in total. I think I'd been doing myself out of a pound as I had thought I was on 23 but it was 24. Can't wait to update my ticker tomorrow!

Chelsea Lou said:
lol, I saw the anglo saxon at the beginning of your post Pinkie and it made me giggle and wonder why you said that, then I scrolled down and saw 8lbs off!!! Well done Little Sausage, that is awesome :D

Thanks, Chels! Feeling pretty damn good about myself right now!

Going to start going to Zumba on Thursday so hope that will work in my favour. Yay or weight loss!

Pinkie1973 said:
2 stone 4lbs!

There were 8 little sausages sitting on the wall......lol

LOLZ! Yay! Slightly smaller Little Sausage, here I come!

BLAM, GONE! indeed! Am soooo chuffed! That's now 32lb in total. I think I'd been doing myself out of a pound as I had thought I was on 23 but it was 24. Can't wait to update my ticker tomorrow!
How come you are not updating your ticker tonight? That was the first thing I did when I'd been weighed. Couldn't wait :D So chuffed for you xx

Yeah, I have it for the Xbox and was so disappointed! Apparently this class is meant to be awesome though.

Chels, I'm in my iPhone an can never remember my pin to update so have to wait til I get to work!

PS: for anyone who's interested... I watched Come Dine With Me on the weekend and there was a woman who had lost a lot of weight. One idea I picked up was soaking unsweetened desiccated coconut in semi-skimmed milk and then straining and you have light coconut milk! No idea what it's like, but I may give it a go... I love all things coconutty! And I'll mix the strained coconut with some oats and some almond butter and lavender and wrap up in muslin and pop in my bath. Yay!

YAAAAAY. What a superstar Lil Sausage. What a FANTASTIC result. You have just proved to everyone here (a) how focused you are on your goal and (b) what can be achieved if you don't say 'blow it' and just continue doing what you are doing. You should feel a million dollars with all those awards tonight AND your 2.5 stone shiny firmly in your sights too. Wooohooo :D

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

P.S. Loved Pinkies post - well said :)

Sent from my iPhone

:eek:!! That's amazing!!! Oh well done you! xxx :D

Thanks, Bess! I'm still not entirely sure how I did it, but I'm not complaining! x

YAAAAAY. What a superstar Lil Sausage. What a FANTASTIC result. You have just proved to everyone here (a) how focused you are on your goal and (b) what can be achieved if you don't say 'blow it' and just continue doing what you are doing. You should feel a million dollars with all those awards tonight AND your 2.5 stone shiny firmly in your sights too. Wooohooo :D

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Yay! 2.5 stone shiny in 3lb time, I make it! A nice big loss like that has made me think that my goal is definitely doable. I have been so focussed that I just hope I can keep it up! x

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:OMG - That's brilliant! Well done LS - such an inspiration!:)

LOLZ! Thanks, Alli!

OMFG!!!!

8lb in one week is amazeballs. I'm so proud of you.

I hope you know what an inspiration you are. As I drip the odd pound off every other week reading you diary is the kick up the ass I need every day to prove that it's totally worth sticking with it.

So so pleased for you

Zxx

Sent from my iPhone

OMFG!!!!

8lb in one week is amazeballs. I'm so proud of you.

I hope you know what an inspiration you are. As I drip the odd pound off every other week reading you diary is the kick up the ass I need every day to prove that it's totally worth sticking with it.

So so pleased for you

Zxx

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks Zo! I couldn't quite believe it... I said that if it was a mistake I wasn't getting back on to check!
You are just 1/2 a pound away from getting your 1/2 stone shiny. No doubt you'll get it next weigh in.
Thanks for your kind words! It really does make me feel that this is possible :)
xx

That's incredible :talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017: I'm really pleased for you, you deserve it. I actually had a dream last night that you lost 7lb (why I was dreaming about this forum I don't know) and you lost 8!!! Brilliant :D:wow:

Thanks, Red! I was absolutely amazed!!
Maybe you can have some more of those dreams?! *wink wink, nudge nudge* :)

Hi sausage, as usual with your very popular diary I have missed loads! But WOWIE ZOWIE you have lost 8 FRICKING POUNDS!!!!! That is just bloody incredible!!!!!!! I can't believe it you star!!!! Wow, many many congrats, it couldn't have happened to a nicer wee lady. Hope you're having a good week so far and have some yummy cooking in the pipeline! Lots of love xxxxx

Back