The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

julesm said:
Hi sausage, as usual with your very popular diary I have missed loads! But WOWIE ZOWIE you have lost 8 FRICKING POUNDS!!!!! That is just bloody incredible!!!!!!! I can't believe it you star!!!! Wow, many many congrats, it couldn't have happened to a nicer wee lady. Hope you're having a good week so far and have some yummy cooking in the pipeline! Lots of love xxxxx

Aw, shucks, thanks chica! I'm dead pleased!
Loads of yummy cooking on Saturday! I'm having a day with a friend's young daughter who has joined SW and is struggling a bit. Hopefully I can gee her up a bit. I've told her to bring loads of Tupperware! Yay!
Thanks for such a lovely message! Xx

3 words- OMG OMG OMG!!! (well 3 abbreviations anyway lol!!) CONGRATULATIONS!! What a whopping loss!! So those nerves were unfounded afterall!! You must be jumping around those London streets for joy!! I'm going to study your food diaries for the last week with a fine toothed comb!! EPIC!!!XXXXXXX

WHOA!!! That is awesome Lil'Sausage. Just amazing. Well done!!! You are a hero and an inspiration, and have put a BIG smile on my face!

xxx

Thanks, Red! She needs a bit of back up, so I'd like to help. Want to show her that SW works if you put your mind to it!

Breakfast:
Banana, satsuma, shape zero yoghurt
5 coffees with skimmed milk (HEa)

Lunch:
Jacket potato with beans

Supper:
3 quorn sausages, green beans and a few baby new potatoes.
Hifi bar (HEa)

No syns!

It's 5pm and I'm quite hungry now. Hope to be home by 6.30ish, so will make some sort of veg something with rice. Nom!

ETA: couldn't be bothered to cook anything proper this evening! I did, however, enjoy my meal. Nice and simple. I was saving my syns for a glass of wine, but I now have to pick my bro up from work at 9, so that's a no go. Humph.

Hope everyone's had a lovely day!

Last edited:
Pinkie1973 said:
So what dishes did you do then?

The cooking day? That's on Saturday :)

Hmm....you'll be a skinny little chipolata sausage now then! xx

Can I come to a cooking day round yours???!!! That sounds like loads of fun!!!!xxxxx

Ha ha! I reckon that'd be loads of fun, Jules! Come on down to Laaandan!

And Bess, LOLZ!

Breakfast:
Banana, satsuma, Shape zero yoghurt
5 coffees with skimmed milk (HEa)

Lunch:
Jacket potato with salad and cottage cheese

Supper:
Poached salmon with a mountain of steamed veg! (broccoli, asparagus, cauliflower, carrots)
Fibre plus bar (HEb)

Again, no syns today! Not on purpose, but I have been so busy at work this week. I hardly had time to stop, and didn't have my lunch til about 3pm. I'm now totally stuffed and feel like a right bloater!

OOh, that poached salmon looks yum. Are you still dancing around about your fab weight loss?! You should be, I think it's great. xx

Bess said:
OOh, that poached salmon looks yum. Are you still dancing around about your fab weight loss?! You should be, I think it's great. xx

It was delicious! I think it's my fave way to have it.
I'm still super excited about my loss! I'm just hoping it wasn't a crazy day and that half of it will magically have reappeared on Monday! Xx

Agree, you deserve it and you will lose again next week :)

Gail x

Thanks guys! I really hope so and will be gutted if I don't! WI is 10am on BH Monday, so fingers crossed!

This week has been tough at work (and I fully expect to spend a lot of the weekend on the phone/email) and I think my brain has melted. I know that my habits are changing because before, when under stress, I would eat. Cake and bread were my friends. Now that I am totally in control (for the time being, anyway) stress does not make me bury my face in cake. This has to be a good thing. My coffee consumption has gone up exponentially, but I am not hungry when I have stuff on my mind. I wonder if I ever was, or I just used it as a crutch. I never thought of myself as an emotional eater, just an eater. Maybe that was part of it?

I love the feeling of control, am over the moon with 32lb so far and can't wait for the rest to come off. I'm so impatient (think: "are we there yet?") but I know that the end cometh, albeit in a long time.

Excuse the essay and waffle. Just airing my thoughts a little.

Xx

Just back from the techno-desert that is my mother-in-laws in Cornwall (no signal at all for my dongle!) so only just read this.

LS - 8 lbs off is ******* superb!

Keep it up girl - but don't forget to have some syns if you can. You need the balance in your diet. Just have another vodka! LOL

Thanks, Pommette! Ha ha... I plan on a vodka or twelve this weekend :) xx

Back