The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

Argh. It's nearly 3pm and I haven't had lunch yet. I hate ships.

Katycakes said:
Ships?

xxx

Yes, ships. Big metal bast*rds. Never do what I tell them to do! Xx

Pinkie1973 said:
She's in shipping. I think. There's potentially a tongue twister there.....

Silly speedy sausage says sh*tty ships suck?

Ok, so, today has been a bit messed up because I've been so busy.

Breakfast:
Banana, satsuma, shape zero yoghurt
4 coffees with skimmed milk (HEa)

Midday:
Shape zero yoghurt

Lunch at 3.30:
Small potato with cottage cheese

Supper:
Steamed veg and new potatoes with turkey breast. How exciting!
Fibre Plus bar (HEb)

Still no syns. Think I may have a drink this eve, so that will give me a few!

Hi sausage, I'm back from my trip! Just thought I'd pop in and say hi. Have you enjoyed the Easter weekend? Hope so! Hope you're well xxxxx

Well, the last couple of days have been a write off, holiday-wise. Everything at work has gone wrong and it's taken me three days to sort out someone else's mistake. I'm so annoyed and am just glad that it was a public holiday and not annual leave. The. I would've been even more furious! Also, have come to the conclusion that I'm just not cut out for the dating game. Eugh.

The cooking day was good, although I was on the phone a lot. We did manage to make a huge pot of bolognese for her to take home, plus smash pizza (which, I have to say, is genius!) and the smoked salmon omelette/quichey thing.

Anyhow! Food-wise I've been really good, although my food diary for the weekend isn't worth mentioning. It's pretty much been a case of eating enough to keep myself from passing out. Last night we did have a family barbecue which was nice. I steered well clear of bread and cheese and stick to a chicken breast and loads of salad. Also, am pleased that I haven't had any chocolate at all! The stress of the weekend used to drive me to burying my face on cake or chocolate, yet I am so utterly conscious of what I eat now that I had no problem at all sticking to plan over the weekend.

After last week's epic loss, I was expecting at worst a small gain or at best a sts, but I was down 1.5lb at WI this morning! Thankfully, it shows that last week wasn't just a mistake. I am very pleased, and am hoping for a better loss next week. I am, however, down 33.5lb since January which is far more than I had ever hoped for. And it means that I'm only 1.5lb away from my 2.5 stone shiny.
WI today was a short meeting, and there were only 8 of us there, which was a bit disappointing. However, there was a lady from the earlier group who I never see, and she has lost 7.5 stone to date! What an incredible loss, and very inspiring. It goes to show that it CAN be done, and she looks seriously awesome.

I'll stop rambling now, and hope that everyone has had a great weekend. Only 3 days til the next one!

Jules, thanks for the post! Hope you had a fantastic time, and cant wait to hear about it!

Xx

LittleSausage said:
Well, the last couple of days have been a write off, holiday-wise. Everything at work has gone wrong and it's taken me three days to sort out someone else's mistake. I'm so annoyed and am just glad that it was a public holiday and not annual leave. The. I would've been even more furious! Also, have come to the conclusion that I'm just not cut out for the dating game. Eugh.

Firstly sorry to hear your weekend has been crappy :( lots of hugs, and secondly-stop that about the dating game missus! Have already said it's his loss!!!! Good news is I'm sorted out coming to London sometime between 24/06 and 30/6 so have to do 'stuff' x

Hi Sausage, sorry to hear about your stressful weekend. Work seems like a million miles away to me right now so I'm sorry that you're not feeling the same way!!! Hope it all calms down and your hard work pays off. Well done on your loss you must be thrilled! Hope you get back to eating some of your yummy creative food soon. xxxx

Well done on the 1.5 loss LS, that's great and as you say proves last's week's amazing one was for real. Sorry you've had such a horrid few days but I hope your 'ship comes in' soon in every way! :) x

Last edited:
Sorry about the rubbish weekend Lil'Sausage. Hope the next one makes up for it... and yay for the 1.5lbs loss!

xxx

Jules, Bess and Katycakes... thanks!
It seems almost a relief to be back in the office - at least I have all my paperwork and email history to hand so, if I'm stressed, this is the place to be! Am STILL trying to clean up the weekend's mess, which hopefully will be sorted by the end of the day.
I really want to get back to cooking - I miss it! I just haven't the drive when things are as crazy as they are. Boo hiss.
BUT! It's already freakin' Tuesday! Which means that in just a few days it'll be another long weekend. YAY!
xx

Well done on your loss - you are on a roll!!

As for the dating thing, it always has ups and downs... Don't give up tho, it will happen ;) xxx

Maverick said:
Well done on your loss - you are on a roll!!

As for the dating thing, it always has ups and downs... Don't give up tho, it will happen ;) xxx

Thanks, chica! Think I was just feeling a little sorry for myself over the weekend! Xx

So, food for today:

Breakfast:
Banana, satsuma, Activia snackpot
4 coffees with skimmed milk (HEa)

Snack:
Satsuma
Special K mini bites (5 syns)

Lunch:
Salad with grilled chicken
Activia snackpot

Supper:
Many-veg curry (all free and superfree) with brown basmati rice and a dollop of cottage cheese
Hifi bar (HEb)

Total syns: 5

Oh dear what happened? Don't let it get you down, whatever it is, you've proven with this diet alone that you are a fantastic, capable woman, and gorgeous too. Any bloke that doesn't recognise that isn't with his salt.

Anyhoo, well done too on your loss, that is so cool that you consolidated the mega loss last week. Fantabulous! :D

Pinkie1973 said:
Oh dear what happened? Don't let it get you down, whatever it is, you've proven with this diet alone that you are a fantastic, capable woman, and gorgeous too. Any bloke that doesn't recognise that isn't with his salt.

Anyhoo, well done too on your loss, that is so cool that you consolidated the mega loss last week. Fantabulous! :D

Here here!!! It's his loss! I told you that :) xxx

Aw, thanks ladies!

Pinkie, it wad just a thoroughly awful date.
How was your first day back at work? Sounds like you had an awesome time at Brands... I bet Jamie loves you!

Jamie will possibly get an injunction against me if I'm not careful - I kissed the poor bloke whilst talking complete bowlocks. Didn't get to assault the lovely Guy though. Brands was fab, I've been missing it all day. Camping there again in August though. Can't wait. :D

I find dates really hard too. It always seems so unnatural. What to do?! Keep at it though, you never know what fab man is out there. :)

Back