The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

Thanks, Hevs! I did feel quite good in that dress.

Steve - I reckon I drank about a trillion, gazillion syns. Negated by my syn free week up to and since, though!

Now I have to prepare for a day at the races with the same guys. Woop!

When's the day at the races? What you going to wear to that one? I'm such a geek, looking forward to hearing all the juicy details!

Ascot is June 14... I have no idea what I'll be wearing! Looks like I may have to raid Monsoon this week.

Ooh, take some of jule ideas and get on eBay!! That's where I got my race day dress. Saves sending a fortune for one day! So jealous u are going to ascot, Perth was amazing so I can only imagine ascot will be incredible! xxx

Is that the Royal Ascot meet Emma? - or just an "ordinary" one.

Still bet it's a bit more glamourous than Hexham, Newcastle, Redcar or Sedgefield races up here lol

FOUND A DRESS!! New Look, how I love thee. Will post a pic on the day when I'm all togged up. This weekend will be a hunt fir accessories and a hat. Let the fun commence!
And, Steve, yes it's Royal Ascot :)

Have been absolutely snowed under so please forgive me for being so rubbish. I haven't gad a chance to comment on anyone's diary at all! Will be back just as soon as poss.

Xx

Have been absolutely snowed under so please forgive me for being so rubbish. I haven't gad a chance to comment on anyone's diary at all! Will be back just as soon as poss. Xx

Little Sos - you are not rubbish! Don't worry, just keep sane and post when the pressure is off.

Hope you find a "gud 'at" as my gran used to say and enjoy Ascot.

Hello. I've been away. I am back. I missed you. You're looking AAAAAmazing.

Sent from my iPhone

Loved the dress Lil sausage - you looked AMAZING :D So glad you had a great time. I have just caught up on 2 weeks of your diary. Just in time for me to go away again !!

Have a lovely weekend.

Gail x

Finally I have a chance to post! Gosh, I've missed you guys! Busy doesn't cover it. Things have been somewhat manic. WI this morning showed a loss of 3lb over the last 2 weeks which I'm vaguely pleased with, what with Cardiff and other indiscretions. A few more things coming up, so will weather them as best I can.

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I'll post a pic when I'm all dressed for the races. It was lovely to get to group today. Especially when I got comments like "you're disappearing before our very eyes!" and such like. I hit 43lb today an got my 3 stone award which is great. I think that this last stone had come off quicker than the previous ones. Which is great for my impatience. I just hope that the next stone (13lb away!) comes off relatively quickly, too. The compliments are great, because even though I've gone down a couple of dress sizes I still don't see that much of a difference when I look in the mirror.

Will definitely have to get back to my food diary, starting today!

Breakfast:
Melon and pineapple
Hifi bar (HEb)
Coffee with whole milk and sugar (3 syns)

Lunch:
Vegetable curry left over from last night

Snack: 2 mini babybel lights (part of HEa)

Supper:
Chicken and veg risotto (onion, peppers, asparagus, broccoli)
Mini babybel light (rem. HEa)

Shape zero yoghurt

Total syns: 3

Hi Sausage, great to hear people are noticing and you're getting a lot of compliments. That must feel good! Sorry to hear you've been dead busy, hope you're well! Xxxxx

Hi Little Sos - great to have you back after what has obviously been a hectic few weeks.

Well done on the 3 stones too - makes me feel as though I'm on the "Slow Boat to China" (bet you've never heard of this song!). You're not far behind me and Iv'e been at it for ever! Go Girl Go :superwoman:

Hey LilSos!! How are you doing? It's lovely to see you here again! Don't worry about not getting on here much! It's much healthier to have a busy job/life and get on here enough to be involved/obtain the support you need than to be on here all the time and not have much else going on in your life!! And the great thing is that despite your busyness (OMG nearly typed 'bustyness'- that's me!!!) you are still churning out great losses and staying on track!! You are obviously trimming down nicely now! Don't forget that when it comes to your own perception of yourself, it is probably engrained in you to be self critical- to look in the mirror (you see yourself every day!) and to zoom in on the bits that you think are undesirable and negative- a distorted view! Others don't necessarily see you on a daily basis and when they do they see you as a whole- they are more likely to see a true image of you and immediately see the real results!! Hence the compliments!! You are obviously starting to notice in that as you stated you have gone down a couple of dress sizes!! That is such an amazing feeling! And you must be noticing changes in your health and things like the condition of your skin, hair etc! You are doing yourself so many favours! Well done hun!XXXXXXXXXXXX

Breakfast:
Pineapple, banana
Many coffees with skimmed milk (HEa)

Lunch (at about 3.30):
Banaba, satsuma

Had a bit of a scare today. You know if you damage a muscle, you sometimes feel a 'ping'? Well, I had that on the left side of my chest this morning and all of a sudden couldn't inhale properly because of the pain. After about half an hour, tears and hyperventilating, I went to A&E whereupon they stuck me with needles, x-rayed my chest and did an ECG. Absolutely terrifying. However, as I calmed down things gradually got better (although I still cannot take a deep breath) and xray was clear, (no collapsed lung or clot) bloods were clear and ECG all normal. BP slightly elevated (probably stress). Instead, they say that in all likeliness I have damaged an intercostal muscle. And apparently, this is more common and easier to do than you would reckon. Panic over, but extremely uncomfortable (I am, by nature, a deep breather). Hopefully tomorrow will look brighter.

Ooh, that does sound scary - hope you are ok... Maybe you need to take things easier for a while, hope work isn't stressing you out too much xx

Aw, thanks gals. Yeah, it was scary. Especially when they Mentioned blood clots and collapsed lungs. Fortunately, it seems that I'm in great shape! And they were well chuffed when I mentioned that I'd lost 3 stone. No idea how it happened, but the doctor did say that stress can sometimes be a contributing factor. If I'm still rough tomorrow I won't go in.

Grrr. Just what I don't need right now!

OH Sausage, hope you're OK! That must have been scary, I hate hospitals at the best of times (? maybe not the best phrase to use!) so you've been very brave. Get well soon. And yes, do take time off if you're not 100%! xxxx

Back