The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

I think I went a bit red and said thanks! She waits for the bus outside my building every morning and we usually say hi but she made a point of stopping me on my way in and chatting. I was delighted!

That is such a nice thing to happen to you, and just goes to show, other people do notice, even people you don't even know!! xx

Maximus said:
:eek: Is that even legal?

It's not practiced up north that's for sure;)

You're just too soft up there!

Maverick said:
That is such a nice thing to happen to you, and just goes to show, other people do notice, even people you don't even know!! xx

I know! It really was such a nice way to start the day! Xx

Pinkie1973 said:
Hey sausage chica! That is such a wonderful thing for someone to say to you. Bet you walked on air back to the station. So you need another shopping trip now eh? :)

Absolutely! It was so awesome. And I definitely need another shopping trip! Will have to do it before Nashville!

LittleSausage said:
Absolutely! It was so awesome. And I definitely need another shopping trip! Will have to do it before Nashville!

Saturday????

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welshtigger said:
Saturday????

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would, but would like to lose as much as poss/leave it as late as poss before I go!

:eek: Is that even legal?

It's not practiced up north that's for sure;)

HA HA HA HA :8855: Sausage, you minx.................................:p

Gail x

Pinkie1973 said:
Just don't leave it so late that you have a clothing faux pas running for your train.

I know! Can you imagine?!

gl12282 said:
HA HA HA HA :8855: Sausage, you minx.................................:p

Gail x

Ooh, Gail, you see straight through me! X

What a great NSV sausage! Amazing! Well done.

Look forward to hearing about all the little clothes you're going to get. Maybe you should try out this new look I've seen. You get a nice pair of fishnet socks then put a pair of peep toe shoes over them and voila!

julesm said:
Maybe you should try out this new look I've seen. You get a nice pair of fishnet socks then put a pair of peep toe shoes over them and voila!

HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!
Thanks, Jules, I may just give that a try!

Just don't leave it so late that you have a clothing faux pas running for your train.
OMG - this actually happened to a girl I know.
Her nickers fell down whilst running for a bus. So she nonchalantly stepped out of them and stuffed them in her handbag. And then proceeded to pull them out with her purse whilst trying to pay the driver!
Laugh - we nearly cried. :8855:

Pommette said:
OMG - this actually happened to a girl I know.
Her nickers fell down whilst running for a bus. So she nonchalantly stepped out of them and stuffed them in her handbag. And then proceeded to pull them out with her purse whilst trying to pay the driver!
Laugh - we nearly cried. :8855:

PMSL !!!! How embarrassing !!

Sent from my iPhone

LittleSausage said:
NSVs today:

1. Jeans getting too big. Not so great for walking to/from work, but good all the same

2. Size M-L t-shirt from Wallis fits beautifully

3. Stranger (who I see every morning) stopped me to say she'd noticed how much weight I'd lost. Bonus!

Wow, you're doing so well! It seems like no time ago at all that you were starting out on your journey! That time has gone by so quickly as those lbs have all added up! I knew they would, it just takes patience, patience, and more patience! And just think where you can be in 6 months from now! Bet you can't believe the progress you've made, and clearly very visible judging by those wonderful NSVs! They really spur you on and make it all feel worthwhile don't they! XxX

That knickers story is priceless. How loose must her pants have been?!

I agree about you sausage, it doesn't seem like long ago that you diary first popped up and it has all been such a seemingly natural journey for you, what with you loving your salads and being so healthy. Really a good sign that you will keep it all off xxxxx

Great minds think alike! I was just about to pop over here when you said exactly the same Pinkie.

Are you in the states LS? Or just super busy?

Back