The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

Every cloud has a silver lining........!! ;)

Hope you get on ok in Nashville. When are you off ?

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

WI was a success. 6lb off! So there is a positive to feeling so awful!

Pommette, how did you do today?

Whoop Whoop - well done LS. Glad things are getting back to normal on the digestive front.

Pommette did pants, but thank you asking! +½ lb - but to be expected after my munchy week and Chinese on Sinday.

*** EDIT ***
Just saw what I typed for sUnday. Now is that prophetic or what?

Last edited:
Every cloud has a silver lining........!! ;)

Hope you get on ok in Nashville. When are you off ?

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Yes, indeed! It was nice to get such a positive result just before my trip. I fly out on Friday afternoon and I am honestly terrified of being away from group and all the stuff that I know for so long - more like I'm terrified of gaining. I'm pretty good at making informed choices and all, but I think I'll be a bit neurotic. Fortunately this is a business trip and not a vacation. I've loat a lot, but still have a lot to lose and the thought of setting myself back at all is terrifying.

Woo hoo, 6lbs is ace! So how much is that now? You must be getting on for 4 stone? Well done little Sos, glad you're back on the up. x

Woohoo! Yep, that's me bang on 4 stone now. Yay! x

Whoop Whoop - well done LS. Glad things are getting back to normal on the digestive front.

Pommette did pants, but thank you asking! +½ lb - but to be expected after my munchy week and Chinese on Sinday.

*** EDIT ***
Just saw what I typed for sUnday. Now is that prophetic or what?

Ooh, you're a psychic! That 1/2lb will be off in no time! You've managed to do so well, even when you were away on vacation, that you'll drop that pesky blighter quicker than you can shake a stick at it ;)

Hi LS, sorry I haven't been around much lately. Tend to be over in the Gold section mostly. Go you with another 6lbs off, totally amazing but so sorry you have been ill. Hope you are feeling much better now and that your trip is uneventful on the gastric front.

I've had tummy troubles myself recently and have to have an endoscopy on 14th July, to see if there is a problem..........totally dreading it to be honest. All seems calmer now and I keep telling myself that the procedure is unnecessary ;) :eek: I am such a wuss.

Have a fab Tuesday, Little Star :D:D (my new name for you) xx

You have to beware them southern states and southern hospitality!

Those pesky Floridians, held me down and filled me with 9.5lb worth of baddies!

Informed choices v hospitality? - that's a tough one.

I tell you what.

A challenge

I WI tomorrow, I challenge you to see who loses the most between us between my WI tomorrow and your next WI after you get back.

or are you chicken???

you can choose the prize/forfeit - but try and keep it clean and legal this time after the last one;)

Steve

Damn, a challenge! I can't turn down one of those... You're on!

One question... What do I get when I win?!

That question just begs an answer that isn't clean or legal !!!!!

Gail x

gl12282 said:

Gail x

Ooh, Gail, you're terrible!! ;) x

gl12282 said:

Gail x

Lol! The conversation always turns cheeky round here doesn't it?!

Well done on your loss little sausage, what a star! I know you will do fab in Nashville my lovely! Best of luck... Buena suerte linda! xxxx

OMG, all that blinkin' wallowing in self-pity and all that lovely support you gave me and I didn't even bother to come and visit you and see how you've been doing!!! Well I have now and I'm so glad I did!!! 6lb, this is just awesome news!! You have obviously been sticking to it (unlike some people...ahem!!) and you totally deserve that level of success!! Well done, you've just inspired me (even more than you already had by your reply to my rant earlier!) You have just made me realise how elated we feel when we have the results we have worked for and how much I want this!!!XXXXXXXXXX

Ooh, and can I just add, if I can be on plan during my activity-packed annual leave, you can also be on plan in Nashville!! Hehe!! Enjoy! You can go now with a spring in your step!!!XXX

Damn, a challenge! I can't turn down one of those... You're on!

One question... What do I get when I win?!

Ok at this rate you can have my lovely Target Member badge:eek: as of today, I gained 3lb - despite my increased body magic.

11st 4lb as of today or 158lb - sorry, don't do silligrams;)

So the gauntlet is thrown down!

By the way, the German word for when is the the same as the german word for if (wenn)

So if you win - will treat you to a show next time I'm in London. WHEN I win, you can treat me. So get ready to get the tickets for Jersey Boys (assuming its still running)

Although you have more to lose, I'm confident i'm motivated and America will prove a temptation too far:flirt2:

Maximus said:
Ok at this rate you can have my lovely Target Member badge:eek: as of today, I gained 3lb - despite my increased body magic.

11st 4lb as of today or 158lb - sorry, don't do silligrams;)

So the gauntlet is thrown down!

By the way, the German word for when is the the same as the german word for if (wenn)

So if you win - will treat you to a show next time I'm in London. WHEN I win, you can treat me. So get ready to get the tickets for Jersey Boys (assuming its still running)

Although you have more to lose, I'm confident i'm motivated and America will prove a temptation too far:flirt2:

I think miss foster is gonna kick your ass!!!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh, now that is definitely a challenge worth winning. And win I will! Although, maybe you could take a 4 week break from that extra walking and give me a better chance...

Welshtigger said:
I think miss foster is gonna kick your ass!!!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay! Thanks for the vote of confidence! Xx

Vote of confidence from me too LS.
Have a good time though whilst you are in Nashville and keep us updated if you can.

Back